PDF to Word Pro by Flyingbee
Developer: Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 8.3 MB - Download
== Support Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac ===
=== Compatible with the new macOS Sierra 10.12 ===
PDF to Word Pro by Flyingbee is a perfect & productive converter designed for Mac.
PDF to Word exports PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft office Word documents with exactly preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF Converter.
+ Add unlimited PDFs at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Word (.docx) documents directly.
+ Conversion 100% process locally.
+ Export PDF to Word (.docx), Text (.txt), RTF (.rtf) and HTML (.html) files.
+ Superior accuracy and layout, formatting retention.
> Incredibly easy to use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
• User-friendly & convenient interface.
• Convenient import PDFs With drag & drop operation.
• Preview a batch of PDF files within the app.
• Batch convert PDFs by one button.
• Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
> High efficiency and productivity
Import as many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
• 3 Ways to add PDFs by browse, drag & drop, and open in.
• Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
• Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1,2-16,35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
• 100% fast speed to process PDF file locally.
> Perfect accuracy and layout, formatting retention
All the elements including text, image, format and more will be preserved in Word documents.
• Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
• Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
• Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
• Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
• Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Word 2007 Version (.docx), which can be opened by 2007 and later Microsoft Office Word apps.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
• 100% Free updates.
• Quickly E-mail and Skype support response.
• Support Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.12 or later.
• Fully compatible with with Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and macOS Sierra.
• Checkout PDF to Word for iPhone and iPad and Mac devices.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned PDF files will be extracted to images in Word documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognize editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
> macOS Sierra 10.12 Compatibility. Fully compatible with the new macOS Sierra now.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using our app! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wonderful experience! - By using this app, I converted uncountable pdfs to word files, the most wonderful thing is I can select multiple documents and convert them at one time. The conversion needs just several seconds. It has already been added to my “must have” utility list.
More Reviews for Current Version
Ranger - Total Junk. Do not buy. Quickly output about 5 blank pages out of 170. Useless. Shoud be taken off app store. How do I get a refund?
SSLLLOOOOWWWWW! - Very Slow Conversion compared to pre Sierra version
PDF conversion - I purchased this and it converts two sets of text when put into word and I have to hand delete everything. I would not recommend this product and I also would like a refund. It did not help me at all.