Developer: Pragmatico ltd.
Current Version: 1.8.0
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 1.9 MB - Download
◉◉◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
▶ Version 1.8.0
• Compatible with MacOS High Sierra 10.13
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Title accurate - Did just what I wanted. Allowed me to paste/sign a PDF document using a signature I had previously scanned. Also allows you to create a signature using mouse or touchpad, but this would work better with something like a wacom tablet (or the like). Allowed for simple addition of text to fill out various other boxes and lines. Devs, make the border around the app a little smaller, please. Overall, happy with purchase.
HORRIBLE!!!! Will not Let you Edit after document is Saved!!! - This seemed to be a great program, very easy to use, I filled out an application, text and signatures - nice to use. However - when I needed to delete something I had added, it would not let me. SO EVERYTHING YOU ADD AND SAVE IS PERMANENT!!! This basically makes the app unusable for anyone wishting to have a basic PDF signer/editor. Waste of money and more imporantly, waste of time!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Works well for my purpose - It took a while to input a good version of my signature but it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I'm quite happy. Never any problems. You can type things in here and there. I wouldn’t use that for editing pdfs, but is great for signing documents when I’m traveling.
Great time-saver - I use this app a lot. It took awhile to figure it out and you need to make some effort to get your signature setup. Maybe there was a better way, I scanned my signature - put it into Photoshop and made the background transparent. Luckily I had those skills. Then I loaded it into PDF Signer and found it easy and quick to use. Transparency is very handy, because it an go anywhere in the document and overlap lines. Again, maybe there is an easier way to do it than I used. I rate this app really highly because of all the time and effort it saves me. Load the doc, add my signature, and even type in additional info (like the date) as needed. Love it!