Developer: Pragmatico ltd.
Current Version: 1.7.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
◉◉◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
▶ NOTE: if you still have any issues with PDF Signer on MacOS 10.12 Sierra, please contact [email protected] with detailed information about the problem. Also submit crash reports if you encounter any. Reporting the issue via a review here, doesn't help us fix the problem.
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
▶ Version 1.7.2
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
▶ Version 1.7.1
• Improved stability when working with text stamps
• Fixed crash effecting late 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
▶ Version 1.7.0
• Compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12 (requires 10.12.2 and above)
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Title accurate - Did just what I wanted. Allowed me to paste/sign a PDF document using a signature I had previously scanned. Also allows you to create a signature using mouse or touchpad, but this would work better with something like a wacom tablet (or the like). Allowed for simple addition of text to fill out various other boxes and lines. Devs, make the border around the app a little smaller, please. Overall, happy with purchase.
HORRIBLE!!!! Will not Let you Edit after document is Saved!!! - This seemed to be a great program, very easy to use, I filled out an application, text and signatures - nice to use. However - when I needed to delete something I had added, it would not let me. SO EVERYTHING YOU ADD AND SAVE IS PERMANENT!!! This basically makes the app unusable for anyone wishting to have a basic PDF signer/editor. Waste of money and more imporantly, waste of time!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Sierra update continues a great PDF product on OSX 10.12.2 - I’ve been happily using this PDF software for over sixl years and now that the latest version (as of 3/29/17 v1.7.2) is working with the latest Mac OS, I am again recommending it. It’s much more intuitive and flexible than any of the free or quasi free signing programs including some word processing programs and OSX software. Works with multiple pages and signatures can be sized and placed easily. font color, style & size controls are all fast and user-friendly. Another feature I like and use ofter is the ability to reorder, add or delete individual pages in a PDF. This is the go-to program for PDF forms and well worth the modest cost.