Developer: Pragmatico ltd.
Current Version: 1.7.3
Last Updated: 26 days ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
◉◉◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
▶ Version 1.7.3
• Fixed a bug with the font selection dialog sometimes closing abnormally.
▶ Version 1.7.2
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
▶ Version 1.7.1
• Improved stability when working with text stamps
• Fixed crash effecting late 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
▶ Version 1.7.0
• Compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12 (requires 10.12.2 and above)
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Title accurate - Did just what I wanted. Allowed me to paste/sign a PDF document using a signature I had previously scanned. Also allows you to create a signature using mouse or touchpad, but this would work better with something like a wacom tablet (or the like). Allowed for simple addition of text to fill out various other boxes and lines. Devs, make the border around the app a little smaller, please. Overall, happy with purchase.
HORRIBLE!!!! Will not Let you Edit after document is Saved!!! - This seemed to be a great program, very easy to use, I filled out an application, text and signatures - nice to use. However - when I needed to delete something I had added, it would not let me. SO EVERYTHING YOU ADD AND SAVE IS PERMANENT!!! This basically makes the app unusable for anyone wishting to have a basic PDF signer/editor. Waste of money and more imporantly, waste of time!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Not what I need, think Typewriter and limited features - I have owned PDF signer for a long time and I really can not recommedn it. I just tested the current version 1.7.3 to see if its improved. It has not. Most people I know need to be able to revise. Some of us have to Fill out the same forms with almost identical information with only a few changes. Say like an Insurance form where only daes of Service or whehter its you or your spouse etc,. No Dice once you save the whole document is frozen. Only partiual work around save as a lot before you add anything you do not want to be permenant. Crazy. Most other PDF programs let you revise most or all of the document after save. Apple’s Preview does most everything you could want for free. Sign a pience of paper and make s signiture with a tarnsparent background. It Can, just hold it up to your MacBook pro camera.. Sign with your finger on the trackpad preview can do it too.. Create Stamps of signatures and initails for later use, yup can do that too. Fill out forms. Yes Preview can do that do. And so much more. Is Preview pefect, No. And while all the text can be revised after save the Signitures are permenent once saved. That you can use save as for. Preview also is light weigth photo editing app so you can even fix things like put a white square over somthing you want to erase. I am sure there is better than preview. But I know Pdf Signer is not it. When I first bought PDF signer Preview was more limited and it thought i would try it. Not any more Preview is the way to go for most.