Developer: Muharrem Ozkan
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 23 days ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
Search within PDFs with maximum relevance! Save time!
PDF Search is a PDF reader making relevancy search to find the most relevant pages instantly inside thousands of PDF documents. It will show you the most accurate pages by ranking them using its brand new algorithm. You can start a search directly from system menu bar.
HOW IT WORKS
It indexes all PDF documents in the folders you specify. Using these indexes, it calculates the most relevant pages across all the pages for a term you are looking for.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT
Ordinary search tools makes existency search. They only check whether your keywords exist in documents or not. Then they give you a bunch of document list. You check them one by one whether they are the one you are looking for or not. There is no intelligence, just like a machine.
PDF Search makes relevancy search. Instead of checking only existency, It analyses all pages seperately and makes a relevancy check for each of them according to given keywords. This check is similar to how a human checks documents. For example, a human is more interested on a page if it has a title containing keywords. PDF Search combines all these kind of checks into a brand new algorithm. Using this algorithm, it finds the most relevant pages instantly among thousands of documents.
● Page ranking system
● Word distance algorithm
● Emphesize power ranking (Header, title, paragraph detection)
● Search specific folders
● Search specific files
● Higher rank for up-to-date files
● Quick navigation between pages in different documents
● Highlighting keywords in different colours
● Insert annotates to pages (Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough)
● Rotate pages
We have a huge update! Thanks to all our users giving awesome feedbacks.
● Interface design is renewed
● Search speed and accuracy are improved
● Annotation support is added. (Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough)
● Page rotation is enabled.
● Stability improvements are done