PDF Guru: Edit, Read/Annotate
Developer: Kun Wei
Current Version: 3.0.20
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 5.5 MB - Download
Fast and clean tabbed style PDF reader & editor, which make reading & editing enjoyable and efficient.
* Tabbed style window;
* PDF Pages Editing;
* Provides themes, including night mode;
* Annotate PDF;
* Split view;
* Outline editing;
* In-document bookmarking;
* Tabbed style sidebar;
* Clean and powerful toolbar;
* Powerful searching capabilities;
Please feel free to drop us an email ([email protected]) if any question.
* Crash#199174258, crash after removing some annotations on macOS 10.12.*
* crash#199174265, the specified font name wasn’t found on some Mac.
* Bug: Bookmarks disappear
* Display alert message if the current PDF file can’t be saved without write permission.
* Enhances feature: “remember last opened windows”
* Bug: freeze the UI when saving files
* Supports open/copy links in right-click menu
* Bug: link between PDF files doesn't work (If a link from PDF points to another PDF).
* Fixed other minor bugs
Most Helpful Reviews
Impressed - I had default Adobe reader, but it is so slow, so I was looking for simple pdf reader and this is perfect. It scroll pages so slowly. Thank you….
Nagware - COULD be good if it weren’t for the incredibly annoying nagware that pops up every 15 minutes saying “buy pro, buy pro.” Here’s the thing: I don’t want the features for pro and so I’m not going to pay almost $10 for something I’m not going to use. Charge a couple bucks for this version, fine. I’ll buy. But don’t give it away just so you can advertise your more expensive and unnecessary pro version.