Developer: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Current Version: 1.2.4
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 1.4 MB - Download
PDF Protector is an easy to use utility to encrypt or decrypt your PDF documents.
• Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
• Password protect opening of the document.
• Unlock protected documents with the correct password.
• Prevent printing of the document.
• Prevent copying and changes to the document.
• Easy to use.
• Possibility to remember and use a standard password.
• Compatible with all common PDF readers, such as Preview.app or Adobe Reader
• Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
If you like PDF Protector, please consider to rate it on the App Store. It would mean the world to me. :)
FIX: Minor bugfixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
does what it says - This application does exactly what the seller claims. My pdf document (including clipart, pictures, fonts) now cannot be copied, edited or even PRINTED (awesome) without the password. When I try any of those functions, a little screen pops up asking for the password. The application installed right on my tool bar and was ready to use immediately. The screen shots pretty much show it all. It's ipad simple. I have OS 10.6. This application works perfectly. I read a review indicating that the application doesn't unlock pdf files. Perhaps the features were written unclearly on earlier versions. This version, 1.0.2, states you can unlock pdf that you lock. There is nothing saying you can break into other pdf docs that you did not lock and/or to which you do not have the password. Now, of course high level stealers will always find a way to hack anything, including locked pdfs (there's always an app for that). But if you want to protect your or someone elses original work from low level stealers then this app will do the trick.