PDF Guru Pro: PDF Reader
Fast and clean tabbed style PDF reader, which make reading enjoyable and efficient. It isn't just a reader.
* Clean UI design just like Chrome browser;
* Tabbed style window, group opened files into one window;
* Outline editing, you can add, delete, edit and drag&drop outline items;
* Fast file saving for big files, like 100+ MB files;
* Library, help you to manage you PDF files with ease;
* In-document bookmarking;
* Annotate PDF;
* Tabbed style sidebar;
* Clean and powerful toolbar and status bar;
* Autosave changes;
* Browse all versions, and recover to any version if needed;
* PDF sharing with email;
* Presentation reading;
* Full screen reading;
* Powerful searching capabilities;
* Export PDF to JPEG or Text;
* Drag & drop to open PDF files
Please feel free to drop me an email ([email protected]) if any question.
Fixed bugs on 10.13 (High Sierra)
Most Helpful Reviews
The only PDF reader I use - Most of my study materals are in PDF format and this PDF reader has been a great fit, the annotation toolbox is easy to figure out and use, it scrolls large documents smoothly and clearly and the interface is much more clean and streamlined than Adobe Reader.
Will Not Save Edits - Does not save edited PDF files. Loses all the editing. Only the original pre-edited file is save without the added edits. Have asked for a refund.