Developer: Jin jing Wang
Current Version: 2013.2.27
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
Use PDF Cutter to split pages into smaller pieces for a more comfortable reading experience.
* Encrypted PDFs are not supported.
* Converted PDFs are much larger in terms of size of data.
* Use the "iPad, iPad2, iPad Mini" option for device, unless you have more then 12G of RAM.
* Select how you want to split your PDF, e.g. Top / Bottom, by clicking on the corresponding button indicating the correct orientation
* Pick a mobile device or be prepared to enter a resolution manually by selecting "Custom..." as a device
* Drag one or more PDFs onto the panel on the right
* Fixed the height adjustment algorithm for the "Top / Middle / Bottom" layout
* Miner speed improvement for the "Top / Middle / Bottom" layout
More Reviews for Current Version
LARGE files - I often need to split pages in old scanned book chapters, and it’s always a hassle. I thought this app would be great help. It really would be, and it does the splitting properly; the only thing that makes it *completely* unusable is how much larger in size the pdf gets. (E.g., a 10MB or so pdf would end up like 800MB or something. It is really extreme.) Honestly, I do not understand enough about pdfs to know why this is happening, but if this could be straightened out, I would give this program 5 stars. Currently, this makes it practically useless.
Gets the job done with minimal effort - If all you need to do is to split the pages in a PDF file in half and create a new PDF files will those pages so you can view it more easily this app gets the job done. I use my iPad to view music scores for piano lessons but the problem was that some scores are way too small when displayed on the iPad screen. Splitting the pages in two allows viewing one half page at a time. A way to specify where the pages are exactly split would be really useful.