PDF Converter ++
Developer: Gerald Ni
Current Version: 4.0.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 71.1 MB - Download
PDF Converter ++ is the OCR version of PDF Converter Master, which lets you quickly and accurately convert PDF files into 15 common document formats, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), plain text, Rich Text Formats, csv and 5 image file formats. You don't need to spend hours typing and tweaking the formatting thanks to the high level accuracy of content and formatting retention. With advanced OCR functionality, you can extract text content out of scanned PDF file and get an editable Word, PowerPoint or Text document.
* Simple and Neat Interface
Easy-to-use interface lets you view PDF files directly on the right side. It's the best choice to view a batch of PDF files.
* Rich Choices of Output Formats
A all-in-1 PDF Converter includes the major office document formats (docx, doc, xlsx, csv, pptx), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), rich text format(.rtf) plain text (.txt) and image (.jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tiff).
* Accurate Conversion
Preserve original font style, color, size, graphic, table and page layouts as accurate as possible. So you don’t need to spend hours tweaking the output documents.
* Advanced OCR function
- OCR lets you extract text even if the text is contained in an image. A must-have function for converting PDFs that were created by scanner.
- OCR Supports following document languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Polish and Dutch.
- OCR is only available for PDF to doc, docx, xlsx, pptx, csv, rtf, txt. Currently does not support iWork Pages, Numbers, Keynote.
* Flexible and Efficient
PDF Converter ++ can convert unlimited PDFs in extremely fast speed. You can convert only particular pages to free yourself from unnecessary waiting. Flexible output options for different output formats, you can even mark table or graphic areas for better accuracy before conversion.
1. Enhanced conversion quality;
2. Optimized text formatting in docx and doc. Now the app can detect paragraph instead of adding line breaks (carriage return) in every line, easier for reusing or modifying text content in output Word document;
3. Added iWork output formats, including Pages, Numbers and Keynote;
4. The app is localized for following languages: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese and Italian.
5. UI improvement, supports Retina screen now;
6. Other minor bug fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Does what I need - Always want an OCR app to get editable text from scanned file. This app does that effectively at an affordable price, other ocr app out there cost $50 or $99. And it does what it advertises for regular PDF conversion, keeping everything in the right position in Word document. Great!
Really does nothing - Basicallly all this does is put the PDF image onto a work doc page. You can not edit or anything. Waste of money!
More Reviews for Current Version
Great App - I use this app to convert PDFs using the OCR function both in English and in Portuguese, and the original image has to be really bad for this app not to work. I love this app. It was worth every penny and I have also bought one of the developer’s apps for my PC and recommend it to anyone who needs to convert PDF files to word. Keep up the great work and thank you for such a timesaving app.