PDF Converter ++
Developer: Gerald Ni
Current Version: 5.2.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 71.6 MB - Download
PDF Converter ++ is the OCR version of PDF Converter Master, which lets you quickly and accurately convert PDF files into 16 common document formats, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), EPUB, plain text, Rich Text Formats, csv and 5 image file formats. You don't need to spend hours typing and tweaking the formatting thanks to the high-level accuracy of content and formatting retention. With advanced OCR functionality, you can extract text content out of scanned PDF file and get an editable Word, PowerPoint or Text document.
* Simple and Neat Interface
Easy-to-use interface lets you view PDF files directly on the right side. It's the best choice to view a batch of PDF files.
* Rich Choices of Output Formats
A all-in-1 PDF Converter includes the major office document formats (docx, doc, xlsx, csv, pptx), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), EPUB, rich text format(.rtf) plain text (.txt) and image (.jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tiff).
* Accurate Conversion
Preserve original font style, color, size, graphic, table and page layouts as accurate as possible. So you don’t need to spend hours tweaking the output documents.
* Advanced OCR function
- OCR lets you extract text even if the text is contained in an image. A must-have function for converting PDFs that were created by the scanner.
- OCR Supports following document languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Polish and Dutch.
- OCR is only available for PDF to doc, docx, xlsx, pptx, csv, rtf, txt. Currently does not support iWork Pages, Numbers, Keynote.
* Flexible and Efficient
PDF Converter ++ can convert unlimited PDFs in extremely fast speed. You can convert only particular pages to free yourself from unnecessary waiting. Flexible output options for different output formats, you can even mark table or graphic areas for better accuracy before conversion.
Major Update enhanced the overall conversion quality and usability, it's recommended for all users. This update includes:
1. Added EPUB in the output format, you can convert PDF to flowable EPUB for better reading experience on mobile devices.
2. More powerful table conversion features, now you can analyze table structure by 3 different methods depending on different table types, so it can output table much more accurately;
3. You can apply table layouts to all pages if tables have the similar structure.
Most Helpful Reviews
Does what I need - Always want an OCR app to get editable text from scanned file. This app does that effectively at an affordable price, other ocr app out there cost $50 or $99. And it does what it advertises for regular PDF conversion, keeping everything in the right position in Word document. Great!
Really does nothing - Basicallly all this does is put the PDF image onto a work doc page. You can not edit or anything. Waste of money!