PDF Converter Free
Developer: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
Current Version: 3.0.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 7 MB - Download
PDF Converter free version is an easy-to-use tool that allows a normal PDF document to be converted to a fully editable PowerPoint Mac 2008/2011 pptx presentation– preserving the original layout of the presentation complete with original fonts and embedded images, graphs/charts.
Please note: If your PDF files are scanned PDF or combined with images, your converted PowerPoint will be images too. Converting scanned files or images to searchable or editable text requires OCR (Optical Charater Recognition). "PDF Converter Free" does not include OCR. If you need OCR, please search " PDF Converter Pro" or "PDFelement 6 Pro".
Top features of PDF Converter FREE:
•Convert PDF files to fully editable PowerPoint Mac 2008/2011.pptx presentations, allowing full editing capability
•Conversion from PDF to PowerPoint format preserves original presentation layout, fonts, and embedded images/charts/graphs
•Convert and entire PDF presentation or a range of pages when you don’t need to convert the whole document
•Converts encrypted PDF documents to PowerPoint presentations without printing and copying restrictions
•Batch conversion of up to 50 PDF documents to PowerPoint presentations at a time – saves time!
Yes, it works with OS X 10.6.6 or later!
*****Need additional options for PDF conversion and editing? We provide more PDF tools on the Mac App Store for your choice:
• PDFelement 6 - Include all the features of the standard version & edit/convert scanned PDF files with leading-edge OCR.
• PDF Converter Pro- Besides all the functions of PDF Converter, the Pro version can also convert scanned PDF to text-based documents with OCR. Now it’s on sale.
• PDF-Editor - Not only edit native PDF text/ images/watermark, split/merge PDF files, insert/extract/delete PDF pages, but also convert PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel or EPUB files. It’s everything you need to make last minute changes, rewrite entire sections, or convert to Office formats for heavy duty editing. Now it’s on sale.
• PDF Converter - Not only convert PDF files to PowerPoint(the same function as PDF Converter Free), but also convert native PDF documents (exclude OCR scanned document) to fully other editable Office formats (Word, or Excel), EPUB, HTML and images with great preservation, preserving all formatting, fonts, and embedded images. Now it's on sale.
• PDF to Word -Convert PDF to Microsoft Word- A professional PDF to Word converter that can convert PDF to Word documents quickly and preserves the original text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics with high accuracy. Now it’s on sale.
• PDF to EPUB -A simple yet powerful EPUB eBook creator for you to create your own EPUB eBooks on your own. Now it's on sale.
Need help? Contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
Email: [email protected]
*We'd appreciate it if you could please write a quick review of this app.
If you think this App help you to convert your PDF file, we'd much appreciate you could share your positive reviews in the App Store.
1.Improved the quality of the output documents;
2.Speeded up the conversion process;
3.Newly supported the language of Italian.
Most Helpful Reviews
Does Exactly As It Says - I was a bit hesitant to get this, but I was somewhat lazily desperate for a program. To make this short, I needed to turn a PDF into a Powerpoint, and this did splendidly; even tested it out when I got onto my PC (which has Powerpoint on it) The full story is that I enjoy using my Mac more so than my old PC, and thus decided to do a school project on my Mac when my instructor suddenly decided that it needed to be a Powerpoint. Since my PC runs the Microsoft Office Suite terribly, and I was dreading having to paste each JPEG I created in Photoshop onto each slide. I found this program, and all my problems were solved - which I highly appreciate since this program is free, and I don't have much money to spare being a student and all.
Junk - Don - The free version of this application restricts you to only be able to convert to PowerPoint. What use is that? Who has a PDF document that needs to be changed to a Powerpoint? In order to get to convert to Word, you have to buy the "pro" version. There are also many bugs in the conversion; text gets munged and can't be re-typed correctly, header text sometimes is converted and other times is lost. DON'T use this APP.
More Reviews for Current Version
Works great for what I need - I'm a student. Many of my lectures are presented on powerpoint but given out as PDFs. I really prefer to take my notes within powerpoint so converting PDF to Powerpoint is incredibly useful. This FREE app does an overall great job. It has a hiccup here and there with tables, usually showing the text but not the table outline, and sometimes it has an issue with a chart, but overall this has a very high accuracy rate for my lectures. VERY happy with it. REMEMBER THIS IS FREE! Don't expect perfection from free, but this is darn good.
Great App & Support - I purchased PDF Converter Pro from a deal they were running. I emailed them before I bought it and asked about a conversion of a file not even mentioning what software I had or if I would purchase the needed software and received an amazing email back with the file all converted and attached to a word document for me and no sales pitch or link to the product that would do what she did. I purchased PDF Converter Pro that day with that kind of support. Way to be!
Useless - Converts text into picture. What's the use of that? The whole point of converting a PDF document is so that you can edit the text. BTW, the Pro version only converts text to a picture item too! USELESS!!!!!!!
cant convert pic to pdf - cant convert pic to pdf
Pro version useless - I just purchased the Pro version and tried to convert a PDF to Word and it's OCR is useless. I am not able to use this at all.