Outline –your digital notebook
Current Version: 3.21.2
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 47.8 MB - Download
Outline – one note app for offline, cloud & WebDAV. OneNote compatible & Office 365 powered.
Capture notes at any spot on a page and draggable around. Organize notes in the world's most natural hierarchy. Store notes in your local file system, and synced across devices with your favorite cloud.
Powered with import from Evernote and Circus Ponies.
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Give your OneNote notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your Mac and their PCs)
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Dropbox, iCloud, WebDAV, Box, or OneDrive
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
- Mind the coming-soon: SharePoint, OneDrive for Business / Office 365
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, images, checkboxes, hyperlinks, and more
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
- Manage font size and color, apply styles and highlighting
- Attach files and insert printouts, to collect documents in one place
- From OneNote
- From Circus Ponies
- From Evernote
Whether it is your meeting minutes, research, document annotations, ideas, or even a book, give those a chance to go beyond the limits.
Your notes are essential and do matter more than formats, storage, platforms, or even the app for note-taking.
"Outline features a full complement of tools to construct even the most complicated notes" - Mac|Life.
"I like Outline's clean user interface" – iMore.
"Outline has a comfortable Mac look and feel" - Mac Appstorm.
Featured in the "Alternatives to Evernote" collection on Product Hunt: producthunt.com/e/alternatives-to-evernote
Learn more about beyond-the-platform note-taking experience: check out fb.com/outlineapp
Thanks for using Outline for Mac! This update brings bug fixes and performance improvements. Let us know how we’re doing by rating the app in the AppStore.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good work - Very stable release. Thanks for listening and for your hard work. Outline is awesome app. I use it every day and like it more than OneNote on my work PC. Some features are missing, like table and hyperlinks, but I’m sure developers already working on them. Recommend the app as a daily notetaker for Mac users, even those who do not know what OneNote is. The app is very addictive and easy to use.
Sigh … Not So Good … Wasted $ - After finding out that the developers did not offer any sort of trial version via their website I decided go ahead and purchase the app hoping that it would be what I was looking for. Sadly, I have buyers remorse … 1. Once you name a notebook, I find no way to go back and re-name or change the name of a notebook … not good. 2. The Styles menu should allow yout create your own styles and use them in your documents. 3. When adding a page, you should be allowed to double click the page title to change the name of the page or edit the name of a page … you can not do this. This is an extremely limited app in its current form and is WAY over priced for features it presently has … or doesn’t have. Save your $ and look for other solutions.