Developer: Rodolphe Duperray
Current Version: 2.4.5
Last Updated: 25 days ago
Download Size: 5 MB - Download
Your personal database in a few clicks !
It's a good way to manage any of your data, like recipes, DVD or books collections...
- Build a user interface by dragging the available interface elements (texts, links, photos, lists, menus…).
- Start using this interface immediately to add your data. It's quick and easy. No technical knowledge required.
- Use a complete set of tools to manage categories and subcategories : a powerful way to catalog, organise and sort your data.
- Backup is easy with the archive functionality, that allow to compact all yours databases into a single portable file.
- PDF, JSON and CSV Export (Ouistee Plus*)
- CSV Import (Ouistee Plus*)
- File attachment (Ouistee Plus*) to link or import any kind of files in your Collections.
- Templates manager : save your Collection to reusable templates.
- Synchronization with Ouistee for iPad over your local network.
Ouistee is designed to run locally on your computer, for an individual use.
Enjoy it and feel free to send any feedback !
*Ouistee Plus is an In-App purchase
- Search will now look for strings into the values selected in the simple list element.
- Fix an issue with the CSV export (remove html from export)
Most Helpful Reviews
Great App for what it was designed for. - If you need a fast easy way to create a simple database this is the APP. Very Easy to use and in this version the database now can open directly to the data instead of the edit form. The search of the entered data is fast and intuitive. I use this database APP to keep track of the many components that I use to make high end pens. I also use this database to keep rrack of parts in my electronic shop. I like that I can incude a photo of the components right in the data so I can see the Pen the components will produce. Creation of a datbase is simple as draging a field and then adding appropriate text for labels, drop down menus check boxes etc. It is also easily modified as you use it, such as when you realize you have forgotten a specific field. The author is very responsive to questions and suggestions.
The price is right, but ugh! - I downloaded it to create a recipe database and it is unusable. I added a label and after about five minutes gave up on trying to figure out how to type the text that should be shown in the label. Software should be at the very least, minimally intuitive. This is either very unintuitive, or just broken. So… baleeted.
More Reviews for Current Version
2.4.5 works (Previously: Does not work) - UPDATE 7/28/17: 2.4.5 works. The app is very user friendly--even though the conventions are not typical it is still straightforward—you can figure out how to use it in no time. I’ve not tried syncing yet. Apparently the free version does not support importing, so I’m not able to test its performance with a larger database. If you need a simple database, this is a very good free option. PREVIOUS: I just downloaded 2.4.2 (254) from the App Store. Cannot add a collection, sync, or upgrade (the three features on the screen), so I cannot do anything with the app. FWIW, I’m on macOS 10.12.5