Osfoora for Twitter
Developer: Said M. Marouf
Current Version: 1.3.5
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 4.1 MB - Download
Osfoora is a powerful Twitter client with a clean and intuitive user interface. You'll enjoy a wide set of powerful features such as Muting users, Read Later, Message Conversations, Multiple Accounts, and more.
• Multiple accounts with multi-windows.
• Retina ready.
• TweetMarker Support: Timeline syncing of reading position between different Twitter apps.
• Inline picture thumbnails for popular services, e.g. Instapaper, Twitter, Yfrog, and more.
• Mute users.
• Mark Tweets belonging to specific users.
• Attach multiple images/videos to tweets.
• Image Services: Yfrog, TwitPic, Twitter, CloudApp, Imgly.
• Set your own custom Image Upload end point (Must follow the TwitPic API and use JSON).
• Video Services: TwitVid, Yfrog, TwitPic, CloudApp.
• Read Later (Instapaper & Read It Later) with tweet attribution.
• URL Shortening via CloudApp (Default is Twitter).
• View/Subscribe to Twitter lists.
• Access Twitter lists from user profiles (Lists they created, follow, or followed by)
• Direct Messages with conversation view.
• Search Twitter and view trends.
• Flexible Font sizes (11pt - 20pt).
• View users on Favstar, and Twitter websites.
• Notifications via Growl and Dock Icon.
• Edit your Twitter profile info.
• Resizable Sidebar.
• Robust Keyboard controls for navigation and popular tasks.
• Other features such as Blocking users, Reporting Spam,
- Fix for Search
- Fix for TweetMarker
Thank you for using Osfoora.
If you have time to leave a review on iTunes please do so. It helps a lot.
Most Helpful Reviews
Beautiful, reminds me of Twitter for Mac - With the new Osfoora, the look has been updated to look amazing. I love how it looks like Twitter for Mac, except it works. I really like having a light design--I prefer it over Tweetbot. Really pleased with the app, notification center support is awesome and the only feature I would like is Safari Reading List support.
Good start, but. . . - Update #2 (6/26/12): I'm bumping this app down to 1 star, because it still is buggy as hell. Just now, for example, I opened my timeline, and it showed a few recent tweets, and then there was an 18h gap to the next one. This sort of thing happens all the time, and there is no way to get the intermediate tweets to load. Moreover, you can only scroll back so far before the app just stops. And also: THERE IS NO RETWEET BUTTON!!! Come on, that has to be the first or second most common action in Twitter, and you still have to use a contextual menu item. I'll probably keep using Osfoora because it's better than some other apps, at least until Tweetbot Mac arrives. . . .why oh why is there no retweet button? Totally annoying that you have to use the keyboard or contextual menu to do the most basic of actions. Update (3/29/12): Major annoying bug: The app either has major blocks of tweets missing when scrolling back in time, with no indication that they aren't loaded (it'll skip from 1h to 12h in time, for example, and/or it won't let you move back in the timeline more than a few hundred tweets; the timeline just ends with a dot and no more tweets can be loaded. Osfoora is slick in lots of ways (and very nice to look at) but it is useless if I can't actually view my timeline in full.
More Reviews for Current Version
Tweetmarker issue with Tweetbot for iOS - Thanks for updating on 1.3.5. Today, I updated it on my Macbook air. Everything is good working. But, I found a bug. I am using Osfoora on my Mac, Tweebot for iOS (iPhone, iPad). Tweet position is different with Osfoora(Mac) and Tweetbot(iOs) via Tweetmarker. Please check this issue. thanks.
No gap detection - Not being able to read tweets that occured while my laptop is asleep is pretty dissappointing. Also, Tweetmarker doesn’t seem to be functioning.
It’s okay. - Good, but needs a dark theme since it only has the one pictured. Also needs support for Twitlonger. Those two things would make it a 5 star app.
Great Twitter Client - Great client! Cannot wait for timeline syncing!
Nice look and feel but seems to have been abandoned - I really like the look and feel, but Osfoora hasn’t been updated in years and Twitter has changed a lot. Doesn’t even support the new “retweet with comment” style which has been around for a year. Now with extended tweets, it’s worse. Please update this! One of my most-used apps is dying a slow death.