Developer: taskfabric ltd
Current Version: 4.9.39
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 42.3 MB - Download
Organize:Pro is the project and task manager for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage large task lists, track task delegations and task progress. Organize:Pro is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing projects.
With Organize:Pro you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for completing your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
• Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
• Intuitive interface with beautiful themes
• Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
• Supports GTD with unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
• Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your tasks
• Integrated Mind Map and Work Breakdown Structure view
• Comes with project templates and allows you to save your own projects as templates for re-use
Organize:Pro Key features
• Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
• Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
• Powerful: Supports leading project management methods (like GTD, Contexts, PMBOK, PRINCE2)
• Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
• Visual: View and organize your tasks as lists, Mind Maps or Work Breakdown Structures
• Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
• Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
• RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
• Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
• Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
• System Integration: Quick-Add window and system-wide shortcuts to capture new tasks
• Plays well with Others: Drag and drop emails, web links or files on Organize to create follow-up tasks
• Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
• Project Templates: Save and re-use your own projects or choose from our template library
• Taskfabric Cloud Sync: Free cloud based auto-sync for your tasks on all major platforms
• Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere. Team members can access shared lists on the web for free.
This update brings improved Sharing, Calendar support and Daily Briefing Notifications
[NEW] Added CSV Export > Export single projects as CSV
[UPDATE] Improved MindManager Import > Floating Topics are now added to projects
[UPDATE] Improved CSV Import > Now compatible with OmniFocus 2 CSV export for easy migration from OmniFocus 2
Please rate us on the AppStore if you like this update! Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Open the in-app support in Settings > About. We'd love to hear from you.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Cross-Platform Task Manager - The multi-tagging capabilities are the best of what I have found. After waiting for years that others would add this functionality, Organize offers a solution. The program is review date driven, rather than due date. I manage a large number of staff and projects, and we use PCs and Macs. I've tried a lot of task managers, but none other would work for me. I hope that the programmers continue their work to release the full potential of this piece of software.
A waste of time - This application has a nice U.I., some unique and helpful features such as the project dashboard, and the developers keep adding features through frquent updates. I really want to like this app and make it my only organizer/project manager/to do list, but bugs and problems keep piling up. For example, one of the touted features of this version is that you can drop an email into the Organize and it will automatically convert into a task; I tried several times (including after quitting and restarting applications …) but I am unable to do that using Apple Mail. I tried to get some instructions for the help menu, but their online manuals do not include the current version of the software, and when I click on "Start Organizer Tutorial" in the "Welcome Assistant" nothing happens. Finally, after rebooting the computer, I could drag and drop some emails into the open application and the title/subject of the email was converted to a task (without any other text, so email body did not transfer as a note to the task), however flagged emails for some reason did not work. One other major issue for me is that the developer is following in the footsteps of OmniFocus and Things who use their own servers to sync with other Macs and iOS devices instead of iCloud, despite many users wanting to sync only via iCloud .