A very easy to use application designed to help you adjust and control the motorized tilt and pan for different Logitech QuickCam Orbit AF and Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam.
Orbit Command is a great status bar menu application that enables you to quickly adjust the behavior of certain Logitech Orbit AF cameras and Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam.
To use Orbit Command, first make sure that your Logitech QuickCam Orbit functions properly and is UVC compatible. Once the app is installed, simply select the camera you want to manage from the drop down menu and make the necessary adjustments.
Orbit Command allows you to change the auto-exposure mode, the exposure time, the gain, the brightness, the saturation, the contrast and much more.
• Comes with a simple interface and stays out of your way
• Helps you customize the behavior of your Logitech QuickCam Orbit AF camera
• Allows you to adjust the auto-exposure mode and the exposure time
• You can adjust the gain, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, gamma, white balance temperature, backlight composition, the power line frequency (anti-flicker) and focus
• Provides support for motorized pan and tilt
• Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam
• Logitech QuickCam Orbit/Sphere AF camera
• Logitech QuickCam Orbit/Sphere MP (USB PID 0x08CC)
• Add support for Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam.
• Add Zoom control for Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ugh - Not worth $10. You can’t zoom or auto focus.
More Reviews for Current Version
$9.99 Should Get Zoom - The Zoom should work for the price of the App.
doesn't zoom - It has a zoom button but the zoom does not work
No zoom control, No focus control - It has faders for focus and zoom, but neither works. Pan / Tilt work, for what that’s worth.
Way Overpriced - At $2 I would have considered it a good deal. at$10 without zoom or facial focus, it is a bit overpriced. Also everytime I do a Pan or Tilt it crashes out all the external disks on the USB connection.
Nice, but no Zoom - Product is QuickCam Orbit AF, PID = 0x994, Firmware version 2.96.6009