Current Version: 1.4.6
Last Updated: 29 days ago
Download Size: 83.5 MB - Download
An effective to do manager. Use our Master Task to get everything off your mind, easily glance at your day or week on the Planner, move from the list to the schedule. Finally drag and drop to reorder, prioritize or reschedule tasks & events.
Our powerful tools include:
1. Daily Task lists with status, priority and notes.
2. Daily Schedule and Event integration with Calendar.
3. Daily Notes with Motivational Quotes and the ability to include text and maps.
4. Master Task list with side Planner Views.
5. Ability to share your notes by email, send them in a message or post them to Facebook and Twitter
The Universal Subscription includes:
1. Power sync with other Macs and with Opus One Mobile. All in one place and on every device!
2. 10 day weather forecast.
And power features such as:
3. Daily Task lists with:
- Due Dates
- Color Coded Categories linked to specifc Calendars* (to create Events from Tasks)
- Repeating Rules
- Task Notes
4. Eisenhower Matrix View to easily prioritize Daily Tasks
5. Weekly Planner section with graphic representations of completed and uncompleted tasks by: Category, Compass Role, Value or Weekday. Ever wondered where is your time going? Opus One is here to help you find out and stay on the right track
6. Meeting Planner for Events with the ability to creat Meeting Minutes and send them by mail with just a few clicks!
7. Ability to add Images, Drawings, PDFs and Audio in Notes
* Notes can also be shared via Email, iMessage, Posted to Facebook or Twitter
8. Master Task list (for tasks without due dates) with side Planner Views, to easily schedule them later.
9. Compass Section that includes a wizard for new users, custom Roles linked to Values, compass tasks with counter and notes
10. Goals with:
- SMART description
- Custom images
- And a log to keep track of your journey.
11. Personal Growth sections featuring a Mission Builder for those who need a little help building their personal mission statement and values.
12. Tags and advanced search tools so you can find the information you're looking for with ease.
13. The ability to add tasks from your iPad or iPhone to Opus One for Mac using Siri & Reminders ... and more!
Our Universal Subscription is available on a yearly or monthly basis.
The subscription is auto renewable.
One subscription will give you access to Opus One for MacOS and iOS platforms.
Learn more about Opus One at www.piso13.com
√ Fixed a Cloud Sync related bug
√ Fixed height for Mission Page in Weekly Review
√ Fixed other bugs
√ Fixed cell height layout on Goals Section.
√ Fixed other bugs
√ Fixed bug when trying to add a mission image, the image would get removed when changing sections or restarting the app.
√ Fixed bug when typing the task name, the text would not expand to accommodate all the text.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great planner - I love this app and use it almost every single day. When you first start it, they walk you through writing up your mission and compasses (things you live for) so that your task lists align with the things that actually matter to you. It’s full of different ways to organize your tasks - Daily, full list of tasks that need to be scheduled, Compass items with tasks attached, Goals with tasks attached… I find it very helpful to make sure I’m not doing things during the day that just don’t matter to me. The app itself is designed a little too cutesy for my liking - I wish it didn’t look like a leatherbound binder. The space of the app could be used more effectively without these design choices. I would also love to be able to open each tab as a new window, but that’s personal preference. The sync feature works well between my two computers. I can’t wait for the iPhone app!
Deceptive! - I downloaded this app from the app store a couple of days ago and spent time setting up goals, etc... When I opened the app today it had an error message and had me send a report then reopen the app, and when I did, everything was gone! I have a basic calendar and none of the other features I spent so much time setting up! I’m deleting the app from my MacBook, iPad, and iPhone because the app just went from decent to dishonest.
More Reviews for Current Version
Latest update broken on my iMac (El Capitan) - I LOVE this app. I’m a long time user of it, and Opus Domini previously, and I recommend it to all of my friends. I use it on all of my devices. I haven’t had a problem until this last update. When I open the app, it says that it is verifying the app, then says it is damaged and I need to delete and reinstall it. I have done this several times, and it doesn’t fix the problem. Opus One Support seems to be lagging. I would love to just be able to download the previous version which was working perfectly fine for me. Please help! UPDATE: This newest update 1.4.6 fixed my issues. The team of developers worked DILIGENTLY with me until the problem was solved. Thank you so much. I’m a customer for life!!! AAA+++
Love this app - As a fan of the Franklin Covey planning system, I love the ability that this app provides to keep track of and prioritize (by day) each of my daily tasks. Additionally, this app allows me the ability to keep track of a Master list of tasks that don’t need to be scheduled yet. I’m using the app across multiple platforms simultaneously, including my desktop MAC, MAC Book Pro, iPad Pro and my iPhone 7. At first it was working great, with all of the data being synchronized between all the devices. Then for some reason that I still don’t understand, my Pro subscription (of which I pay monthly) wasn’t being recognized by three of my four devices. After reaching out to Piso13 (developers of this app) support team, they were able to suggest some actions that eventually resulted in a successful solution where all devices are recognizing my Pro Subscription account again, thereby synchronizing my data across all platforms. Aside from this temporary challenge of which their support team was able to fix, I’m thrilled to have access to a great time and activity management tool. Love this app!
Best Productivity App I Have Purchased - I think I have only written one other review, but I am using this app so much that I thought I would give the team there a “shout out.” I have purchased and/or used about a dozen calendar and to-do apps over the past few years. It always seemed that something was missing in each of them—not so with Opus One. It lets me use the hybrid David Allen, Franklin Covey system I use, just like I would on paper. Syncs well with iPhone, iPad, MacMini and MaxAir. As one other reviewer mentioned, I initially had a glitch getting them all to sync, but the support team worked it out and set good information on what needed to be done and where. Unlike a lot of apps, this one has a full user manual. Although it is very easy to use, I have opened the manual (access from the Mac version) and got familiar with some of the deep functionality. I like the Eisenhower Matric and the Weekly Planner for that productivity overview I sometimes need. The only think they could add that would set my world on fire is the ability to use my Apple Pencil in the notes view on the iPad, but even there they thought things through with an icon for a date time stamp. Great app.
Trying out the trial - I like the app, and giving it a try to some others. I am looking for something that allows me to jot my notes down in a daily planner along with who I met, and what the decisions and action items are. The things I like: * The calender view * Action item headers allowing me to see what action items i have by project (this surprised me as something I would like). * Notes area * Meeting Planner / Meeting Minutes What I would like to see for future improvements: * In the notes area, allow me to Bold, underline, and use bullet points. I would also like to use various font colors vs making everything one color. * The header above the notes area seems to take up a lot of space. I can’t figure out a way to change that other than turning it off. * Add custom theme. It looks like there is an option for it, but can’t figure out how.