One Click M3U8
Developer: Shakila Muruganandh
Current Version: 2.3.1
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 29.2 MB - Download
Creating HTTP Live Streaming video is just a click away!
Stream your video from an ordinary HTTP server to a mobile device.
Watch how to use video here : bit.ly/1s7MMyA (or click One Click M3U8 Support)
● Automatically detects the Apple recommended encoding specifications for adaptive bit-rate HTTP Live Streaming from the source video.
● Encoding, Segmenting & Indexing all in one tool.
● Availability of conversion queue for batch processing.
● Ability to create only desired streams for a variant playlist.
● Ability to change bit-rate, dimension and video profile of any Stream.
● Ability to specify the duration of segments as well as the HLS Version.
● Availability of Audio only Stream for low bandwidth connections.
● Availability of Encryption Option.
● No need of mediafilesegmenter or variantplaylistcreator.
● Supports most widely used video containers such as .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .avi, etc.
1. Open the video file by clicking 'Open Video'.
2. Specify the desired gears, bit-rate and other options.
3. Click 'Create HLS' and choose a folder to keep the files.
The task will be added to the conversion queue and HTTP Live Streaming files will be ready in minutes!
One Click M3U8 automatically detects Apple Recommended Encoding Settings for HTTP Streaming from the input video. The user has total control over in specifying desired gears, duration of the segments, HLS Version, bit-rate, dimension, encryption and video profile.
The created video content can now be protected by industry standard AES-128 Encryption just by selecting the option. The URL prefix option comes in handy if the user decides to move the keys to a HTTPS Server.
One Stop Solution:
No other Tools needed.
The application encodes, creates all the segments, index files and the data for index files.
Encoding, Segmenting & Indexing all in one tool. And it's blazing fast!
Questions/Suggestions - Please use the contact form at www.nacentApps.com/contact.html.
Updated Libraries and Logic for HLS Video creation.
Now ByteRange HLS 4.0 Video can be created for streaming to devices with iOS 5.1 and above.
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing App! Look no further! - This app is absolutely perfect for putting together M3U8 or HSL files for Apple, Andriod and other mobile devices. I am not a developer with Apple and needed to setup M3U8 files for presenting video via mobile and tablet apps. Did research trying to figure out "command line" M3U8 files and was not able to without a developer account. This app is so simple! Select your video file, select output folder and click your settings and let it do its thing. Very simple to get your settings just right for your own purposes and did I mention that the app is quick! The video files were done in a snap! Great customer support and got my questions answered within minuets! Well built, quick encoding, and have not had any issues! Would fully reccomend for anyone trying to get long videos online for mobile devices!