OnSong Console is now available as a native application on your Mac. It’s a powerful tool that allows you to directly manage your library located on an iOS device running OnSong.
You get a real-time preview of your OnSong library to import songs and edit songs. You can even create and rearrange sets and books for your upcoming gig. When you're all done, one click saves the chord chart back to your library on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• Import charts and files directly from your computer.
• Edit chord charts with a realtime preview of how it will look.
• Build sets and books from a desktop interface.
• Print to any printer that works with Mac OS X.
• Use Palettes to transpose and capo songs.
• Style your chord charts with chord highlighting and colors.
• Adjust font sizes for added visibility.
• OnSong 1.9996 or higher running on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Local WiFi or wired network connection
• OS X 10.9 or higher
We're continuing to make OnSong Console for Mac better with bug fixes and new features. Please check out the release notes for this version at: http://onsongapp.com/mac/releases/1.2/
Most Helpful Reviews
It’s Here! - I’ve been waitng for a way to access my OnSong via my Mac and it is here! I love being able to create sets and books from my Mac, great job OnSong Crew! I can wait to see how this app progresses!