OnSong Console is now available as a native application on your Mac. It’s a powerful tool that allows you to directly manage your library located on an iOS device running OnSong.
You get a real-time preview of your OnSong library to import songs and edit songs. You can even create and rearrange sets and books for your upcoming gig. When you're all done, one click saves the chord chart back to your library on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• Import charts and files directly from your computer.
• Edit chord charts with a realtime preview of how it will look.
• Build sets and books from a desktop interface.
• Print to any printer that works with Mac OS X.
• Use Palettes to transpose and capo songs.
• Style your chord charts with chord highlighting and colors.
• Adjust font sizes for added visibility.
• OnSong 1.9996 or higher running on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Local WiFi or wired network connection
• OS X 10.9 or higher
We're continuing to make OnSong Console for Mac better with bug fixes and new features. Please check out the release notes for this version at: http://onsongapp.com/mac/releases/1.2/
Most Helpful Reviews
It’s Here! - I’ve been waitng for a way to access my OnSong via my Mac and it is here! I love being able to create sets and books from my Mac, great job OnSong Crew! I can wait to see how this app progresses!
More Reviews for Current Version
Frustrating... - I love this app when it works. It gives me a lot of editing and syncing options from my mac to my iPad that make my life easier. Unfortuantely, I can only get it to connect to my iPad about 50% of the time. One day it will connect right up with no issues and then the next day I get a notice that I need to make sure my computer and ipad are on the same network (they are) or that I need to turn “sharing” on (it is). I’m not sure what the issue is but it’s extremely frustraing. This app would be a 5 out of 5 if it was consistent.
Wow! - Love how this app had improved my workflow creating and editng my chord charts for the OnSong App on my iPad. I am really excited to see where the develpers take this!