Office Essentials | Docs for Microsoft Office 365
Current Version: 4.16
Last Updated: 8 months ago
Download Size: 9.3 MB - Download
–– SAVE BIG TODAY ON THE ULTIMATE BUNDLE FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365! ––
Start working smarter, online and on the go with the Office apps that you know and love.
Quickly create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, or email with Outlook.
Complete with the best documents, guides and templates available for Office.
Using Microsoft Office has never been easier! Effortlessly create and edit documents as the app guides you through the essentials of the most popular document editors, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, complete with easy to follow videos and convenient shortcuts for cloud and mobile apps. Whether you prefer working online or on the go, start creating great looking documents right away with the best products available for Office today!
– Create and edit docs with convenient shortcuts for your favorite Office apps, including:
–– Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & OneNote.
– Explore helpful videos & content to make the most of Microsoft Office 365.
– Browse free online templates to create beautiful documents.
– Save your favorite docs in OneDrive to work with other apps and devices.
QUICKLY LEARN TO
– Create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
– Update your calendar and manage mail with Outlook.
– Edit and add comments to documents.
– Save, print, publish and share documents.
– Add charts, pictures, animations and effects.
– Insert a table of contents, headers, and footers.
– Create and print custom labels and PDFs.
– Work with documents while on the go.
– And so much more...
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS WITH THE BEST DOCUMENT BROWSER
– Enjoy streamlined steps to work with your documents in OneDrive.
– Skip the "View Only" headaches of other applications.
– Go split screen or full screen and work without distractions.
– Avoid frustration with document incompatibility from cheap imitations.
– Type what you want to do, and the new Tell Me feature in Office will show you how!
SAVE YOUR WORK ONLINE FOR USE ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
– Because working without the cloud is so 1999...
– Easily share your documents with friends and colleagues.
– Enjoy the freedom that comes with online and mobile editing.
– Simply drag and drop your files to OneDrive to edit them everywhere.
– Automatically save documents for use across your devices so they're always in sync.
EXPLORE HUNDREDS OF PROFESSIONAL QUALITY TEMPLATES
– Browse an online treasure trove of time saving templates.
– Find the perfect workbook or theme with convenient search.
– Start creating beautiful documents in no time!
LEARN FROM THE MASTERS
– The included guides show you everything you need to be more productive, find key features, and learn to get things done fast.
Download now to get jump-started!
NOTICE: Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive are property or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Full Docs is a property and trademark of Office Essentials, and is neither produced by, endorsed by, nor affiliated with Microsoft Corporation. In addition to the helpful videos and shortcuts emphasized before, convenient access to Microsoft Office functionality and templates is available for free through Microsoft Office Online. © 2013 - 2016 Office Essentials for Microsoft Office and Google Docs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Great news! Bugs have been squashed and are extremely rare in this version. You'll love the results!
- Over 99.6% of customers don't report experiencing any technical issues.
- In the unlikely event of a problem: Contact us anytime. We’re happy to help!
– Added support for business and education, in addition to personal users.
– Streamlined steps for document editing.
– Stability and performance improvements.
– Optimized for the new macOS Sierra.
– Interface and other enhancements.
– Content updates.
– Other fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't download this one, terrible app! - I have been using my mac to write papers for years. I need a powerful app to accomplish my work. I usually use google drive, but I have always missed many words feature. When I found this app, my plan was try out the app and then recommend my dad to switch this app. I am so glad I did not do that. After many hours of work the app crashed. When I reopened it the final draft of my paper had disappeared. This document saved under my recent documents, but every time I try to open it the all says it's has been deleted. That means hours before the assignment is due, all my work is gone. I am just glad that I did not suggest this terrible app to my dad. I am extremely frustrated about all the work I have to redo. So disappointed and angry !
More Reviews for Current Version
This is not office - You have to still buy office to use this- it’s a waste of money!
Glitches and slow updates - I have enjoyed this app for the small things it can do but it does not actually replace office apps for me. It still surprises me how many bugs are still in the app. The editing features are awesome though, but just recently any time I try to do edits to a powerpoint presentation with 12 sides it glitches and freezes and I have to wait two minutes and then go in and recover the file. This is a great disappointment to me, especially since it has happened four times in the past 20 minutes now. I am extremely frustrated about all the work what the app do. Only a little of the tools are available in word,excel, and powerpoint. Not even close to user friendly. I can't believe I wasted my money on this crap. I hope no one I know makes downloading this app.
Do Not Waste Your Money. - This is absolutely ridiculous that they charge $30 for an online version of these programs. If you are a student your university most likely provides this for free. If you actually want these programs and for them to be on your computer I suggest to use bootcamp. This is insane and not worth the money. Such a rip off!