Developer: Peter Seifert
Current Version: 1.17.3
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 6.8 MB - Download
The pilots logbook for your Mac!
It has never been easier to keep track of your flights.
• Easy to use
• Initially developed for Lufthansa pilots, now a great logbook solution for everyone
• Automatic download and update of your duty sheet
• Data update includes crew lists and booking data (DLH only)
• Graphical month bar, just like in your duty sheet
• Download and update of LH and LCAG Layover-Infos
• iCloud-synchronization with OffBlock Mini, the iPhone and iPad Version of OffBlock
• Import of duty sheets and other logbook data
• Export to calendar, showing your briefing times
• Powerful search function
• Printing of selected time periods
• And much more ...
Duty sheet import:
• automatically: Lufthansa, Air Berlin, Condor, TUIfly, Etihad, Cargolux, EAT Leipzig, Transavia
• AIMS html-file: Cargolux, Qatar Airways, Germania, European Air Transport, Atlas Air ...
• ics-file: Air France, Austrian Airlines, Germanwings, DienstPlanConverter (CLH, EW, TYR ...)
• pdf-file: British Airways
• textfile: Edelweiss
• directly from calendar: El Al
Logbook data import:
• eFlugbuch, s-FlightLog, CrewLog, LogTen Pro, eLogbook, Flitebook, Garmin FlightBook, CaptainsLog 2000
• Please send feedback, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com
• Fix: Lufthansa Live Update
Most Helpful Reviews
Needs work - This program could be much more user friendly. You must enter dates for flights manually; no click on calendar or method to step to next date. the format for entering dates is alpha-numeric, e.g. Aug 14, 2014 rather than 8/14/14. Reports are not readily available for flight time unless you want total time. To get your last six months flight time for your FAA physical entry, you have to query each month individually. To enter crew names, you have to open an additional window, rather than dorect entry. With a bit of additional programming, this could be a great program. As is, I really don’t like it and I’m looking for something else.