OPlayer - video player
Current Version: 2.1
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 12.9 MB - Download
Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback.
OPlayer is used to boost your Mac OS X's media playback abilities.
Now with OPlayer, you can stream all video/audio files from your NAS/media server to your MacBook no matter where you are.
* Video Format Extension
XVID, DIVX, AVI, WMV, RMVB, RM, ASF, MKV, FLV, ISO… most of all movie file formats.
* Audio Format Extension
MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC… most of all audio file formats.
* Subtitle Format Extension
SMI, SRT, ASS, SUB... most of all subtitle file formats.
- UPnP/DLNA client integrated.
- Multiple audio tracks support.
- Multiple subtitle tracks support.
- Dynamically change subtitle font color.
- Dynamically change subtitle size.
- Dynamically change subtitle encoding method[srt/smi].
- Auto detect subtitle encoding method .
- Support multi-touch to seek when playing the movie.
- Control the playback speed.
- Playlist support.
Fix sound bug when adjust speed
Most Helpful Reviews
Now i can say it - it's play the movies very good with subtitles i give it 10\10
it cost me 19.99 $, but cannot open any file! - REALLY BAD, it cost a lot, but it cannot open any file! including mp4, flv, rmvb...nothing!!! can anyone tell me how to make this work?!
More Reviews for Current Version
Can’t get DLNA to work - There are three Serviio DLNA servers running on my network and none of them show up in the UPnP/DLNA list. All of them work fine on Sony BluRay boxes, my Roku TV and Streaming Stick and my Kindle Fire HD8, but not in this app on my MacBook.