Current Version: 2.2.0
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 120.5 MB - Download
- OCRTOOLS can recognize the image files or clipboard images converts the text data by OCR technology.
- iTunes can not copy text from the description, it is ideal for converting to character data.
- Click "Open image" button to choose image (JPEG / TIFF / PNG / BMP / PDF / GIF) . Or the image file drag & drop to image view.
- If you want to recognize image into clipboard, then choose the file menu "From Clipboard".
- You can translate other language from OCR result.
- Recognizable / translate language has increased to 33+4 languages that listed below.
English / German / French / Italian / Dutch / Spanish /
Japanese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Vietnamese / Turkish / Ukrainian / Tagalog /
Swedish / Serbian / Slovenian / Slovak / Russian / Romanian / Portuguese / Polish / Norwegian /
Lithuanian / Latvian / Indonesian / Hungarian / Finnish / Greek / Danish / Czech / Catalan / Bulgarian
Arabic / Hindi / Thai / Hebrew
- Update Translate service.
Most Helpful Reviews
So far so good - Doing marathon work on project this weekend. Needed to convert text from images to editable text. Bought this and BAMM!!- It worked. Drag image into field...wait a few seconds...and there appears the editable text. 5 bucks...problem solved. Considered giving it only 4 stars because 1) I'm sure I'll find something that they can improve on, and 2) it won't refill my coffee, but I'm feeling generous today.
Not capable of handling anything other than basic text - If you want to OCR a perfect scan of a typewritten page, perhaps this application would do the job. But it is completely incapable of handling even a simple one column recipie layout. Although the price is low, the functionality supplied for that price isn't really enough to merit the $4.99 I spent. I wish I had it back to put toward more expensive software that would presumably work.