NudgeMe for Baltimore Bus Services
Developer: Swishly inc
Current Version: 1.1.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
Real-time departure times in your menu bar. NudgeMe uses the NextBus satellite system to keep you on schedule even if your bus isn’t.
NudgeMe supports the following transit systems:
- University of Maryland
- Loyola University
- Collegetown Shuttle
- Charm City Circulator
* Trust the nudge: NudgeMe uses real-time location buses to nudge you at the right time.
* NudgeMe stays out of your way:
- Every bus stop is assigned a schedule: if you typically leave your office between 5:30pm and 7:30pm Monday through Friday, NudgeMe will keep quiet outside of these hours.
- Having a day off site? NudgeMe keeps quiet when you are far away from your bus stop.
- Small memory footprint, so your computer won't even notice.
* Flexible enough to accommodate your unique situation
- You just want a quick glance at the ETA for nearby bus stops because you are leaving outside of your normal schedule? Click the bus icon, it's all right there in the menu drop-down.
- Multiple bus stops servicing your location? NudgeMe will automatically show the bus stop that minimizes your wait time.
- Need extra time to pack before heading out to the bus stop? Bump up the 'time to pack' in your settings.
- By default the timer shows the time left until the bus leaves your bus stop, but if you'd rather know how much time you have until you need to head out, it's all there in the settings panel.
- NudgeMe's location-based travel time doesn't suit you because you know a shortcut to the bus stop? You can override the travel time for every bus stop if you wish.
The app will now sync bus route info every time it is started so you are always up to date