Developer: Tension Software
Current Version: 3.2.2
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 6.8 MB - Download
NoteList allows to manages notes and store data in free format using color categories
NoteList is simply and elegant and the peculiar use of 'color categories' makes the app totally unique.
If you agree that the latest sophistication is simplicity, you will like NoteList
In NoteList any note has a assigned category, where each category has a distinctive color and label, this allows to identify the content of notes at the first sight.
Categories are editable as the user needs and they give to the user the main instrument to catalog and browse notes inside a document.
The user can create and manage how many categories he needs inside any document and apply them to notes.
All the notes inside a document are listed in a table and can be in TEXT format or RTF format with or without embedded images.
Notes can be selected, filtered and sorted by name, category, creation and modification date.
Selecting a note from the table shows the note in detail.
The user can edit and modify the selected note at any time.
Any NoteList documents remember all these setting also after successive relaunches.
A unique feature if you need to concatenate various pieces of text, multiple notes can be concatenated in a single click after selecting them from the list.
Any note can be modified and edited, dragging and dropping images from the finder and applying font, style and size as in a true word processor.
Various tools are available to manipulate text, search and replace, rules, spelling.
At any time a note can be converted to a text only format.
NoteList it's ideal to manage a high numbers of notes inside a single document, even when size of any note is very large.
To create a note from any file on disk, it's enough to drag from the finder the file icon and drop it on the list of the notes inside the app. A new note with the file content will be created.
OS X 10.9 and 10.10 optimized with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen.
NoteList allows to specify a default startup document to open at the application launch (for frequent used notes).
• Document based, allows to manage your data in more then one file
• Any document can contain an unlimited number of notes
• Saves document always with auto recovery on
• Allows to have note in any format: TEXT, RTF, RTFD (RTF + images)
• Can concatenate user selected notes in a single text, sending the resulting text both to clipboard or to disk, all in one click
• Copy and Paste from Safari preserves formatting and links
• Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
• Drag and Drop of images directly inside a document note to embed it.
• Dragging and dropping a TXT, RTF, RTFD file creates a new note inside the document
• Color label categories to help organise all your notes
• Fast internal search as you type and by category
• Sort in list by Creation Date and Modification Date
• Any documents remembers settings over re-launch
• OS X 10.10 and 10.11 ready with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen, Sandbox
• Embedded PDF user guide
Download and test an unlicensed release from www.TensionSoftware.com
We have more then 40 apps here on the App Store. Click 'More by Tension Software' to see them.
• Bug fix 'Delete Note' disabled in menu
• Bug fix selecting multiple note 'Delete Note' command is now disabled
• Bug fix 'Add Note' command now correctly enabled in menu
• Bug fix wrong number of indication of notes using a category under some circumstances
• Bug fix creating new note
• Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple and useful - This is a user friendly simple way to store information usually spread through the computer, in a few minutes now I have all that information readily available in a single place, I think it is really worth its price.