Developer: Ninox Software GmbH
Current Version: 2.1.1
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 3.4 MB - Download
Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
— OPTIONAL: NINOX CLOUD TEAM SUBSCRIPTION —
As an add-on you can subscribe to Ninox cloud and create a team account. Invite your team mates and start collaborating. Changes from one device will be immediately published to all other users. Your data is always available - even when there is no interent connection.
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And many more!
► CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
► COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
► EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
► DATA FIELDS
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Minimum System Requirements
• OS X v10.10 or later
• 50MB of free disk space
• 4GB RAM
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
With this one-time purchase you can install Ninox on multiple Macs and sync data with iCloud. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your iPad, you can get Ninox for iPad on the iOS App Store which requires an in-app purchase.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
To share your databases with other users of Ninox, subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year), US$ 99.99 (25 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (25 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ninox is the leading business App for Mac and iOS in more than 50 countries. Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
For any question you might have, please don't hesitate to send us an email: [email protected]
We are always happy to help!
Ninox 2.1 brings a lot of improvements all over the place. We worked hard on polishing but also implemented some nice features. To name a few:
• Propagate Ninox Calendar entries to your Mac / iOS Calendar
• Improved calendar controls
• Improved import options for Ninox Cloud Databases
• Date format selector for CSV file import
• Click on an email column to send emails to receipient lists
• Icons for radio buttons and switch fields
• Copy & paste in print layout designer
• Improved search in table views
• Teams can have a background image
Rights & roles:
• Visibility of columns in views now depends on access rights
• Access to change history is now restricatble
Extended scripting language:
• Counting loops: for i in range(from, to) do .. end
• Create arrays, like [1, 2, 3]
• Automatic repair of formulas
— New in release 2.0: Ninox Goes Team —
Additionally to iCloud sync for personal use, we added synchronization for teams:
• Invite your teammates and co-workers to collaborate while protecting your data with fine-grained access controls.
• Changes from one device will be immediately published to all other users.
• And the best thing is, your data will always be available -- even when there's no Internet connection.
Further improvements include:
• Redesign of the home screen
• Databases can be highlighted with individual colors and icons.
• Improved performance and stability
— Your feedback is welcome —
Please leave a review on the App Store. This will help us a lot to continue bringing free updates on the Mac, iPad and iPhone. Thanks a lot!
Release 2.1.1 fixes a small problem with reference fields.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great value database - How I’m using it: - Single user - Database used for document management of a medium company’s ISO certification. I’m tracking documents, the relationship between the documents, status of documents and tasks associated with the documents in order to pass an audit. (8 tables) - I have background creating relational databases Pro’s - Ease of use - Small footprint — zippy - Responsiveness of support team - In the current version, huge navigation and printing improvements — Thank you :-) - Price Con’s - Documentation At this time, I haven’t attempted to make this into an application other users could use, so I don’t know if that’s inside/oustide the scope of this product.
need reportts that make sense - I’m an access user but now have a mac machine. Your ad says wonderfull reporting but there is no easy way to create them. For instance, once I enter my working hours I want to report a weeks time sheet with subtotals. I’m usually good figuring out new systems, but at this point I want my money back.