Developer: Ninox Software GmbH
Current Version: 2.0.3
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 2.3 MB - Download
— #1 BUSINESS APP IN 50+ COUNTRIES —
Ninox is a Human Friendly DATABASE app for Mac & iOS that helps you ORGANIZE all your life’s work and helps YOU and your TEAM become more PRODUCTIVE and SAVE TIME.
— WHY NINOX? —
Over 100,000 people are using Ninox to TRACK their bee-hive, MANAGE inventory, invoices and AUTOMATE internal processes at FORTUNE 500 companies.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
►EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Minimum System Requirements
• OS X v10.10 or later
• 50MB of free disk space
• 4GB RAM
Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
With this one-time purchase you can install Ninox on multiple Macs and sync data with iCloud. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your iPad, you can get Ninox for iPad on the iOS App Store which requires an in-app purchase.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
If you want to share your databases with other users of Ninox, you can subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year), US$ 99.99 (25 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (25 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please visit us for more information at www.ninoxdb.de or email [email protected]
We are always happy to help!
Ninox Goes Team!
We’ve added a whole new way to sync your data: Ninox Cloud!
• Invite your teammates and co-workers to collaborate while protecting your data with fine-grained access controls.
• Changes from one device will be immediately published to all other users.
• And the best thing is, your data will always be available -- even when there's no Internet connection.
Further improvements include:
• Redesign of the home screen
• Databases can be highlighted with individual colors and icons.
• Improved performance and stability
Please leave a review on the App Store. This will help us a lot to continue bringing free updates on the Mac, iPad and iPhone. Thanks a lot!
2.0.3: Performance and stability improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Great value database - How I’m using it: - Single user - Database used for document management of a medium company’s ISO certification. I’m tracking documents, the relationship between the documents, status of documents and tasks associated with the documents in order to pass an audit. (8 tables) - I have background creating relational databases Pro’s - Ease of use - Small footprint — zippy - Responsiveness of support team - In the current version, huge navigation and printing improvements — Thank you :-) - Price Con’s - Documentation At this time, I haven’t attempted to make this into an application other users could use, so I don’t know if that’s inside/oustide the scope of this product.
need reportts that make sense - I’m an access user but now have a mac machine. Your ad says wonderfull reporting but there is no easy way to create them. For instance, once I enter my working hours I want to report a weeks time sheet with subtotals. I’m usually good figuring out new systems, but at this point I want my money back.