NetWorker - Network Info App
Developer: Sascha Simon
Current Version: 4.5.0
Last Updated: 24 days ago
Download Size: 7.2 MB - Download
NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
• Fully customizable view - you can choose which information is shown and select many different, pre-defined widgets.
• The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
• Optional overlay window that always stays on top - useful for fullscreen apps or games.
• Adjustable refresh interval.
• Check your external IP address.
• Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
• Support for auto start.
• Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
• Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
More information can be found on the NetWorker website:
Find other great apps on my homepage:
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me:
• The layout of the Network Speed and the Network Connections tab was adjusted.
• The window is now resizable.
• The network speed graph now shows a legend on the left side when the mouse cursor is above the control.
• The layout of the network traffic graph was adjusted slightly.
• The overlay window now is slightly bigger and uses text instead of icons.
• Performance improvements.
If you like the update or the app in general, I would appreciate a positive rating.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me: [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally a (partial) replacement for MenuMeters - For years I relayed on Menumeters App, which is not available on Sierra. I just upgraded fro Sierra. This App gives me the same useful network speed information I need (and was used to) in a flexible and clear way. I can now tell you how fast (or show) my internet network is at a glance. Next release consider having the flexibility to shrink the graph width.