Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.1.2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 16.6 GB - Download
Take command of Napoleon’s army in its greatest campaigns.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rewrite history in this sophisticated combination of real-time battle tactics and turn-based political strategy set against the turbulent backdrop of the Napoleonic Wars. Can you surpass the glorious achievements of history’s greatest military commander?
Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition for Mac challenges you to combine diplomatic cunning with strategic vision and military genius in order to lead your nation to victory across the campaign maps of Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
• Fight famous battles such as Austerlitz, the Battle of the Nile and Waterloo under the same conditions faced by Napoleon himself.
• Command thousands of troops in enormous real-time land battles and naval engagements.
• Plan and execute the strategy of a nation as you lead one of the great European powers across the turn-based campaign map.
• Lead the forces of France or one of the Four Great Powers: Great Britain, Austria, Prussia and Russia, allied against it.
• Forge alliances, negotiate trade routes and research new ideas and technologies to build an economic and military superpower.
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition includes the main game, The Peninsular Campaign and three unit packs: the Imperial Eagle Pack, the Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars Pack and the Coalition Battle Pack.
Important information regarding Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 30.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 320M.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/napoleontw
• Fixes an issue that prevented players from joining LAN multiplayer games
Most Helpful Reviews
I know how to fix install problem!!!! - hey i had the same problem.. it took two days for mine to download and some times it would stop and i would have to retry…. But.. I know how to fix it!!!! and it worked!!!.. when you click download.. go to your energy saver settings and set display turn off to never.. and hard disk check it off!! then turn your brightness down to save battery power.. hey! it worked for me !! try it.
Will not install - I paid $30 plus for this game back in July of 2013 and I have trid to down load and install it 3 times. It takes all day to download, then 3/4ths of the way done it said that it could not down load, or an error occurred. If this was fixed or if i was ever gotten back with I would most likely recommend the game. I have played Total War games since Shogun, buying and playing each game as it has come out for PC. I now am a mac user and cant wait to play this game, but I cant seem to get it to download all the way.
More Reviews for Current Version
Worth the Purchase - I bought the Napoleon: Total War Goldpack about a month ago, and so far it’s worked great. I’ve been a Total War fan since Shogun and I waited until after Napoleon had been available for a while before I took the risk of buying (having read the negative reviews about crashes, lagging etc.). I am running the game on 2013 Macbook Pro Sierra and have gone through most of the major campaigns without any serious issues. Gamespeed and graphics are both excellent quality, even when I bump up graphics and resolution. There have been a few crashes, but they occurred randomly and luckily I had always saved my campaigns before battles. I am aware that that game may be running so great for me because I waited so long to download. If you love Total War and you’ve been hesitant like me to purchase, I’d give it a try. P.S. - I feel the campaigns are large enough to satisfy most Total War players. People have complained about France not having a major campaign, but Napoleon’s Europe campaign lasts from 1805-1812 with turns only lasting a few weeks in length. It can be quite lengthy on hard difficulty.
Can’t Save Game - I enjoy the game but can’t get far in any campaign because the game doesn’t allow me to save my progress. Can anyone help with this?
A masterpiece of a game! - I discovered this rare gem on YouTube by watching some gameplay footage of the combat and campaign. During this period in European history, war was an art; the spirit of the game accurately depicts this with its diverse and incredibly designed units for each warring nation. I enjoy studying the warfare and militaries of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, so I was naturally engaged by Napoleon’s content. After a few hours of gameplay, I can safely say that the $26.99 for the game is well spent and I highly recommend this masterpiece. Being of Hungarian descent, I of course chose Austria for my campaign with its wonderful Hungarian Hussar and Grenadier units.
First strategy game - super fun - This is my first strategy game and it’s super fun. I got it a few months ago and have been playing it nonstop - it’s like an RPG in that you can build and level up. And the battles are super fun, too. I’d highly recommend this one. I’m running it on an iMac, running Sierra. 16 GB, 3.4 GHz with NVIDIA.