Developer: Vijay Mason
Current Version: 0.1.8
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 4.3 MB - Download
NZB Control is a simple status bar application to monitor and control your SABnzbd or NZBGet application. Ideally if you are running on a separate NAS or server device.
• Monitor download speed, remaining time and queue size status
• View current items in queue & history (limited to 5 items)
• Pause and resume queue
• Delete, pause, rename, move, change priority/post processing/category/script for individual queued items
• Limit download speed
• Add NZB file(s) by URL link or uploading direct from your Mac (supports NZB file association)
More details about SABnzbd at http://sabnzbd.org and NZBGet at http://nzbget.net
NZB Control has been tested with SABnzbd 1.2.x or higher & NZBGet 16.4 or higher.
• Set refresh interval
• Delete all items in queue
• Delete all/failed items in history
• Move queued item to top or bottom of queue
• Change format of date/time
• Bug fixes & tweaks
Most Helpful Reviews
Won’t open in El Cap - Bought the program and it does not even launch in El Cap.