NI 209 - Maschine Masterclass
Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Current Version: 2.1.0
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 273.8 MB - Download
In this advanced Maschine exploration, Native Instruments Product Specialist Matt Cellitti takes you deep into Maschine’s cutting-edge professional production tools. With 28 videos loaded with Matt’s portfolio of hot insider information this tutorial is not to be missed...
In Part 1of this 3-part series you got the basics. In Part 2 you learned sampling, arranging and producing. Hold on tight because in this 3rd collection of Tutorial-Videos titled Maschine Masterclass, Native Instruments Product Specialist Matt Cellitti transports you deep into Maschine’s syntho-magnificent stratosphere!
First you’ll learn all the ins and outs of how to use Maschine as a plugin with your favorite DAW. That’s right! Maschine plays nice with every DAW from Logic to Live and Matt shows you all the cool things it can do right inside your favorite production software. Next Matt explores how you can use the Maschine hardware as a live controller for your DAW. Imagine using this cool controller performing with Logic and Ableton Live, not to mention Reaktor and ALL the amazing NI instruments! You can and you will after watching this tutorial.
Then, Master Cellitti fast forwards into Maschine’s FX. Learn all about its plugins and how to create your own preset custom chains.
That’s just some of the cool stuff you’ll find in this well-crafted set of 28 videos! So Join Matt Cellitti and find out all of Maschine's deep secrets and how to make this well-oiled “maschine” the center of you production universe!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Maschine Masterclass
2. Maschine as a Plugin
3. Record into DAW
4. MIDI Record into DAW
5. Sequence Maschine from DAW
6. Drag and Drop into DAW
7. Drag and Drop MIDI
8. Audio Output Routing
9. Maschine FX Plugin - Part 1
10. Maschine FX Plugin - Part 2
11. Aux Effects and Automation
12. Multi FX - Part 1
13. Multi FX - Part 2
14. Macro Controls
15. Control Editor Overview
16. Creating Templates
17. Mackie Control in Logic
18. Ableton Live Control - Part 1
19. Ableton Live Control - Part 2
20. Control Editor with Reaktor
21. Plugins in Maschine - Part 1
22. Plugins in Maschine - Part 2
23. Saving Custom Plugin Chains
24. 16 Levels
25. Pad Link
26. Choke Groups
27. Select Events
28. Import Options
29. Saving Patterns
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.