MyWallet Lite - Secure password manager
Developer: Pavel Kanzelsberger
Current Version: 1.5
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 17.5 MB - Download
Have you ever forgotten a password? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your private information in your real wallet? Are you using same password for all websites and social networks because it's impossible to remember them all?
This is where MyWallet as a secure passwords manager comes handy.
** IMPORTANT ** This is a free Lite version that has few limitations compared to full version. You are limited to only 1 folder. You cannot attach pictures to your wallet items. Dropbox Backup and Sync is not present in this version. You can remove any of these limitations with InApp Purchase.
For iCloud support please download full version of MyWallet from Mac AppStore.
* You can store plenty of information in pre-defined templates or simply create your own template if they doesn't fit your needs. Secure your Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, ID Cards (Passport, Drivers License), Web Logins (Internet Banking, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Software Licenses (Serial Numbers) or any other private information.
* Manage your sensitive information in folders, mark your favorite items using color labels
* Store secure Contacts with ability to Call them directly from MyWallet (as well as FaceTime, SMS/MMS, E-Mail and Skype)
* All your private information is locked and encrypted using U.S. Government standard encryption (AES256). Encryption is provided by proved and hardware optimized OS X Cryptography Services made by Apple (not any 3rd party cryptography is involved) for best speed and security.
* MyWallet Pro is an universal application that will run on Mac OS X but also iPhone, iPod Touch as well as on iPad.
* Personalize the look with beautiful backgrounds, and even create your own backgrounds
* Now you have to remember only one password (Beware: Your wallet password is not stored anywhere, nor does the app con tain any way to recover your password when your forget it).
* Now fully compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
* Added in-app purchases to Remove Limitations, ability to attach Photos and ability to do Dropbox backups
* Instant search for quick access to all wallet items
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a good app dispite naysayer reviews - I am a 30 year plus computer industry veteran. This is a really good, simple tool. I like the fact that it is more simplistic than some of the competitor apps that have all these junky icons in it that look childish. In fact, I chose this app because of it's simplicity. I find this is one of the apps I use most often; I have come to rely on it. I purchased the upgraded version after almost a year of using the Lite version; however have not used that yet because I could not figure out how to port my passwords from the Lite version. So I have stuck with it for the time being. Now, some feedback to the developer. Recently there was an update pushed out for Lite. I of course freaked out when I accepted the update to the Lite version and suddenly, my data of over a year was gone. I sent a note to the developer, who sent me the fix for getting my file back. The "misplaced file" was blamed on new structures in Lion/Mountain Lion. Nope. You can do that Mr. Developer. Fix it before you push this out to customers; you can't rely on noting it on your page here in the App Store. This is a Mac/Apple environment - we expect not to have to go through this roller coaster and have to dig in to move files around. You need to automate that for us. I was very close to changing to a different app. You are dealing in an important space; SECURITY. You have a good product; don't let these things happen - it's a killer and you can't recover from negative reviews once it's been decided by "the community". All it takes is a couple of people to post that their data was erased (and they have!) and your market dries up. They run to the next app by another developer. I am writing this to hopefully give people perspective. You seem to be responsive to imput. Please also in your full version, automate the process of upgrading from Lite. This shouldn't be something we have to figure out. I am someone who is giving you a second chance, I am confident it's the right move. You have created an elegant design and simple way for me to enter my passwords in realtime - as I create them. Good luck and keep refining it.
Private credit card info now MISSING! - I have been using this app for over a month, with no problem. Now when i open the app to view my private credit card info, nothing is there! Its like everything was wiped and this app is now USELESS. I dont if this occurred prior to or after updating my macbook pro. Users, beware...
More Reviews for Current Version
dont buy it dont try it - Woftam. This is a waste of time and money. .It Should not be allowed in app store. Who ever ok ed it should be fired.
Deletes everything intermittently - Please please please do not buy this awful app. Deleted all my passwords twice. I recommend spending a little bit of money and buying a decent password keeping app.
deleted all my passwords!!!!!!! - after years of use it suddenly deleted all of my passwords!
Never Uptodate - Crashes frequently. Never seems to be updated with Apple OS new releases. Cannot recommend this product.