MySongbook - Chord chart binder for performing live gigs on stage and practicing songs on guitar
Developer: zCage.com Apps LLC
Current Version: 2.0.4
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
No more carrying all of your music books and folders around with, and still missing the song that you need! Now all you need is a MacBook to play all your songs in one place.
Take your entire collection of chord chords wherever you're going to be performing or practicing. Create setlists for quick switching between the songs you'll be playing. You can also transpose your songs to your desired key, as well as setting a capo position which will automatically transpose the chords for you.
MySongbook supports AirTurn 'hands-free' page turner.
Also available for iPhone and iPad.
● Add unlimited songs
● Import .txt files (look in the help section to find the format that these files should be in before importing)
● Create setlists with unlimited songs
● Transpose your songs and set a capo positio
● Tag songs for easily finding songs by style and topic
● Create PDF's for printing and sharing
● Email MySongbook files, so other users can import directly to their Mac, iPad or iPhone
● Adjust the font to fit your needs
If you have any suggestions of how MySongbook can be made even better, we would love to hear your ideas. Please visit www.simonsapps.com to get in touch.
More reliable PDF generation.
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy! - Very easy to follow and really good for someone thats on the stage all the time!
Warning! You can only import .txt files. - Waste of money!! The only file type you can import are .txt files, useless. It is in the description but I missed that detail before I purchased.