Developer: datenundfarbe GmbH & Co. KG
Current Version: 2.4
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
• MyPicServer gives you the most easy way to sell your photos to your client
• Share pictures from your photo session
• Give customers the opportunity to select the photos at home on their iOS device
• Receive customer orders around the clock automatically
• No upload to cloud service - you are in complete control of your data
• Fast and easy to use
• Download today and receive your first 50 Order Credits* for free
• Mac OS X 10.7.5
• Fast internet connection
• Apple Mail
• Internet Router with port forwarding
Lots of photographers share the same problem: To provide their customers with their photos in a effortless, easy and efficient way. Consulting the customer on the phone or giving personal presentations in your studio is often tedious and time consuming.
MyPicServer is your solution.
Your customers are able to lookup and select your photos at their iPhone or iPad in a most convenient way. Because you defined the costs of the photos and their output format beforehand, your costumer will always be able to see the overall costs for their order.
You will see the order from your customers directly in MyPicServer and can handle the order effortless by browsing through the self-explanatory folder structure.
The configuration is quite simple. All you need, is a port-forwarding rule set in your router to your MyPicServer. Is your ip address changing dynamically (i.e. every 24h) you should use a domainname service, that resolves your dynamic ip address.
The MyPic client for iOS can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store for free.
*You have to buy 'Order Credits' to receive customer orders. 'Order Credits' is a in app purchase feature from MyPicServer.
If you need help adding a port forwarding rule into your router or need more infos about services like no-ip or dyndns we offer remote services to interesting fees.
Better url loading system