Developer: Stable Valley
Current Version: 1.1.3
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 123.7 MB - Download
MyMoves is a human movement creation, storing and playback system. Ever wanted to remember a particular yoga pose, dance step, kung fu punch? With this app you can store it away before you forget. You can also share and remind your friend of a movement by emailing it to them or send captures of particular poses to help jog their memory.
It also contains a large catalogue of human movements. Want to see how to do a dance? Ever wondered about basketball? Well here is your chance to see how these are done from any angle, speed, and position.
• Create and store human body movements, in dance, martial arts, sports, or what every else you can dream up, in 3D
• Share movements with friends via email and individual pose shots
• Play prerecorded moves from a large inbuilt catalog
• Playback movements in 3D from any angle, zoom level, speed, with the option to view a single view or a split screen of four views at once.
Tutorials at http://www.stablevalley.com/mymoves
- Improving editor interface
Most Helpful Reviews
ZeroBlur’s a step ahead of me - Can’t get it to pull up. Takes me to a website that “isn’t working” (huh?) but kindly offers to let me buy more stuff. Yeah, uh……no.