Developer: Active Software
Current Version: 2.6.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 75.5 MB - Download
*** You can download the trial version from our web site. ***
Suitable for clubs, parties, fitness clubs, gyms, tennis clubs, golf clubs, Rotary or Lions or other clubs, parishes and for any club that has the need to manage their members and / or those enrolled (students, athletes, etc..) as well as its accounting.
MyClub allows you to manage:
- The list of members, students or athletes, including personal information and a digital photo.
- The list for generating mailing, paper and electronic, to be sent to all members or, for example, to a specific group of athletes.
- Create a collection of names through the Collections, arbitrarily or according to specific selection criteria.
- Printing of labels for membership cards, with a bar code for easy electronic identification.
- Creation of custom fields to tailor the program to the needs of their association.
- The import of information from an existing file, in Word or Excel.
- To record the management fees, simplifying monthly/3months/sixmonths renewal for a month / year.
- Complete management of the courses with the inclusion of schedules, instructors, facilities and entry fees. The program automatically checks if there are time overlaps between the various courses that are held in a certain structure, all the schedules can be represented graphically by a weekly calendar.
- Course enrollment and their automatic renewal, with transition to an advanced course. Each student / athlete may enroll in more courses and the program stores in memory the entire history of its inscriptions.
- To obtain, through graphics, a visual situation of enrollments , withdrawals and distributions of the students / athletes for course or instructor.
- Printed list of students / athletes enrolled in a course, which shows the situation in the payment of dues, you can print the list of students / athletes with debt situations.
- To keep under control the receipts and non-payment of dues. The registration of a collection automatically adjusts the general ledger and allows the printing of the receipt.
- Record attendance to the courses by reading the bar code printed on the personal card. After reading the bar code, a range of information on the courses in which the person is enrolled in this period, the payments situation, if enrollment has expired, if the card is valid or expired will be displayed.
- The management of costs and revenues, allows you to have an eye on the accounts of the Association, to print various statistics by gender and printing of the register and the balance sheets.
*** FINAL NOTE *** This application has been DEEPLY TESTED by an Apple's dedicated team before being made available for sale. Applications that present bugs, that do not offer the features listed in the description and does not run on Mac OS X Lion are inexorably rejected.
List of fixed issues
- In the "Attendance registration" window by entering the date with the calendar icon the list of practices and times didn't update.