MyBrushes - Paint, Draw, Sketch
Current Version: 2.1.4
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 9.6 MB - Download
- On sale. Original $29.99.
- Pay one time only. Get FREE regular updates and technical support forever. Download Now!
- Paint Tool Sai for Mac Best Alternative App!
MyBrushes for Mac is an unique, INFINITE canvas drawing tool. Packed with an ultimate fast paint engine, professional-grade perspective paint tool lets you focus on drawing. Pen pressure are well supported.
Drawing Video Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WVAqe_qWN8
The wonderful paint tool features highlights:
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers ( yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size! ).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
• Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling.
- Unique Paint Studio for Mac:
• INFINITE canvas size.
• Record and Playback your drawing. Previous drawing and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful Mac paint engine to support fast drawing, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
- Image Editing Studio for Mac:
• Text input.
• Import images or photos from your devices and draw over the images.
• Instant image processing.
• Image alpha channel.
• You can import lots of image formats to the Mac paint tool:
- Advanced Paint Brush System on Mac:
• Continuous auto-save - never lose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural paintbrushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the paintbrush size.
• Preview the final effect of each paintbrush style.
- Simple and Powerful Drawing Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Illustration Artwork Gallery:
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your paint artworks to facebook, twitter, email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
The power you need, the intuitive simplicity you love. It is the best alternative to paint tool sai for mac with pen pressure support. It is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers.
Any suggestion about the paint tool will be highly appreciated, support email: [email protected]
- Solve the problem that pen pressure didn't work on Mac OS 10.12.
Most Helpful Reviews
Best Paint tool yet! - It has taken some time to find a good Paint app comparable to the windows version but this app does the trick. Extremely easy to use and includes all the features and extras you would need. Easily import and export pictures. App works flawlessly, plus kids can use it effortlessly. Very happy with the purchase.
Not working very well - I was looking for a very simple application doing basic graphical things like resizing images, defining transparency, shrinking and stretching images and so on. This app is useless for my purposes. If you are looking for this functions do not buy this app. Furthermore its crashy (1st crash after 5 Minutes of using it, no recovery!!) I can not even define the canvas size, nor does it support multi touch gestures, thats weired.
More Reviews for Current Version
My favorite drawing tool. - I seldom write product reviews without good reasons. After using MyBrushes after one year, I came here to say something. As a children comic book illustrator, I used Mybrushes on Mac for my work. I loved Mybrushes for its excellent performance like Paint tool Sai. I bought MyBrushes iPad version for my child's doodling. It is nice for finger painting. Good product!
Great app - Wow! Finally a bitmap editor and drawing toolbox that does just what I need. I use to quickly mock-up UI designs. All the standard “layer-based” drawing programs (Photoshop, Acorn) are just too labor intensive. I want everyithing in a single layer, and I want to tweak bits, not move around “objects”.
great app - This is a great app for anyone who is looking for a free photoshop app. It took me a couple tries to figure out how to do exactly what I wanted to, but eventually I got the hang of it. The features and tools are very easy to comprehend you just need to figure out what order to use them in to get the product you are looking for. Could use a selection tool in the form of a circle instead I had to free hand select it but otherwise a great tool. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is even remotely considering it.
I love it! - After various tries of downloading a decent drawing app, I think I finally found one. Many brushes, effects, blending tools…. I only wonder… On my drawing, strange lines appear and puts a streak in my drawing. It seems to be un-erasable. ???
crashing every import - Man, I’ve been using this program for about 40 minutes and I am beyond frustrated. Simple text and imported clip art project that should take 5 minutes, and every SINGLE TIME I try to manipulate the clip art and text, the program crashes and becomes unresponsive. I have to force quit each time, and restart the project. Pretty much ready to pull my hair out.