My Wonderful Days : Daily Journal/Diary
Developer: haha Interactive
Current Version: 1.6.0
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 30.5 MB - Download
- One of the best iPhone/iPad diary app is now on Mac App Store!
- Full screen mode & retina display support!
- My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, fully supporting iCloud(2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app sold seperately on App Store), searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
- One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen seperately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- iPhone and iPad universal app is available on App Store. Automatically syncronizes data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
If you need support, e-mail us at [email protected] We'll get to you right away.
- Dropbox Sync changed from Sync API to v2 Core API
- CSV Export/Import Added
- Stability & Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Share love and give us reviews! It's very important for us to get reviews after every update. Thanks for your support! :D
Most Helpful Reviews
Exactly What I Needed - My Wonderful Days is exactly what I need. I love to jot down ideas, thoughts and track how my plans for life are coming along. I kept a hand-written journal for years, but now I only use my hand-written journal for special things. My Wonderful Days allows me to attach photos to my daily entries and that is a big deal, to me. The app, overall, is simple and easy to use. It is not glutted with features I would never need yet has more than just a way to record text. I use this on my MacBook for my start-of-the-day and end-of-the-day entries. I use it on my iPhone for entries when I am out and about. This allows me to record my thoughts and ideas whenever I need. The search feature is powerful, so I can locate entries quickly. There is one annoying aspect of the application I wish they would fix. If you attach one or more photos to an entry, the application keeps scrolling you up to the top because it is flipping through the images for you. It should not jump the entry to the top just because the images are flipping. This makes it difficult to read an entry.
DO NOT TRUST - I spent hours transferring my journals from the notes application to My Wonderful Days. It is the perfect app, except it is highly insecure! I was randomly searching through my computer and haphazardly discovered that my journals were stored in a .entry file, which turned out to be a JSON blob of data! A) No wonder this application is slow when syncing, searching or scrolling through, JSON is not sufficient a database!! B) This is as horrible as storing it in plain text!! Any attacker or snoop could bypass whatever access controls the application and grab/edit/destroy all of these files!! Devs, DO NOT WASTE TIME FIXING THIS!
More Reviews for Current Version
Can’t edit text format - I wish I hadn’t already paid for this app because as I typed I found myself unable to bold text. In my journal entries I like to put in bold text the most important parts of the sections, and this app does not let me do so.
My W Days with Mac App—WORKS WITH DROPBOX SYNC - Great App, does what I purchased it for, make journaling easier.
i forgot my passcode - how can i re set it… I honestly can’t remember and the hit is not helping :(