My Webcam Broadcaster
Current Version: 2.4.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.8 MB - Download
My Webcam Broadcaster is designed for home or business monitoring.
It is ideal for pet watch, kid watch, property monitoring, business security & fun applications.
You can remotely view your webcam via the web - http://www.eyespyfx.co.uk/livelist.php
You can also view the camera on any iOS device. To view on your iOS device buy My Webcam from the iTunes App Store.
- Compatible with iSight and many USB cameras
- View via web, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Password protection and privacy controls
- Access via the "live list" or using your user account
- Broadcast multiple cameras from one account
- Archive snapshots at regular intervals to create a time lapse video
- See your camera(s) through a Firewall
- Share your cam with the world or keep it private for only you to see.
- save settings bug fix
- show on live list option
Most Helpful Reviews
Whiners - This software works and does what it says. You are told you have to buy the iPhone/Touch version of the software up front. Don't base your decision to use this software on ratings and comments by people unwilling to spend $4.99 on the iPod software. Why is that a problem? If you buy a program for your Mac, they don't generally give a free version for your Windows PC. What exactly is it that some of you expect for free?
Not free! - OK, technically you can go on the web site using your phone, ipod touch, etc. and view the webcam for free. However, as advertised, this is technically not free when you have to pay for the app to download it to your phone, ipod touch, etc. Also, if you don't pay you are limited to 30 minutes per month of viewing the streaming video feed. Too many hoops to jump through when you advertise it as free.