My Movies Pro - Movie Library
Developer: Binnerup Consult
Current Version: 1.46
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 15.5 MB - Download
My Movies Pro allows you to catalog your entire movie collection from our high quality online data service containing data for more than 1,000,000 DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles from various countries. If you have one or more titles that is not in our service, you can easily create it and contribute it to the service.
If you would like to evaluate the application, you can install My Movies, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of it being limited to 50 titles.
You can use My Movies Pro as a standalone product, or use it as along with our mobile application softwares for iPhone or iPad, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
Notice that My Movies Pro does not function as a client for our Windows based server software packages.
My Movies Pro requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for Mac OS X, Windows, iPhone and iPad. If you log in to an existing My Movies account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your computer.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies Pro, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on [email protected] We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment on the application store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem you might have.
- Add by barcode search, title search, manual entry, camera scan or storage folder import.
- Add to different groups (Owned, Wished and more).
- Set purchase details (price, place and more).
- Personalize with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
- Browse with list, shelf/wall or CoverFlow views.
- Detail view with synopsis, full cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much more.
- High quality front and back covers.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Multiple sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Collection statistics with title and/or person count.
- Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Easily create and contribute missing titles to our service.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Create PDF report of collection.
- Import collection from other applications such as Delicious Library, Movie Collector, DVD Profiler and DVDPedia.
- Integrates VLC player for playback of titles located on local storage.
Notice! If you are having problems after an update, please contact us on [email protected], where we will be able to help you.
This version fixes an issue with barcode scanning on High Sierra, and also changes the application icon to show "Pro" to differentiate between the free and the pro version, as the free one will no longer show "Free" on the icon.
Most Helpful Reviews
Best that I have used. - I have tried several of the other big names in movie cataloging software. My Movies has the best all around features for me. Very stable with my large collection. It has an iPad app as well and the two stay perfectly in sync with each other. My Movies catalog had all but two titles in my collection and the ones they did not have I was able to contribute to the database. One thing I would like to see added is better support for TV show episode data. I would highly recommend this app.
useless between devices - I like this app but If you are planning to use this app between multiple devices such as a Mac Laptop and an iPhone5, … forget it. There is NO… NO user-friendly method to acquire, import, or transfer your exhisting movie data from your MyMoviePro account webpage to an iPhone. I say this as my attempt to syncronize my existing account data with my iPhone5 was a complete bust. All I got was an (obviously incorrect) message stating that my account was already sync'd… The only way around this is to manually enter/scan each and every movie title in to my iPhone. ...No thank you.