Developer: Sakana Studios
Current Version: 1.45
Last Updated: 30 days ago
Download Size: 79.7 MB - Download
My Koi, now available on Mac after the success of the iOS version. Featured in 40+ countries in the App Store under 'Best New Updates' in April 2017.
My Koi is a beautiful and relaxing fish pond app. Customise and name each fish. Feed them daily. Watch them grow. Collect new fish. Escape and relax.
COLLECT. GROW. NURTURE. ESCAPE.
"Love it love it love it - I can't keep my self from checking on them every 3 to 4 hours ... This relaxes me at work." 5 stars. - Raulito1991, USA
"The best game ever!!!! - I went into the App Store a few days ago looking for a old koi game I used to play. I instead ended with this and I love it! Worth every cent, this game is so fun. " 5 Stars. - Blenore, USA
" Superb! Well done and realistic !!!" 5 stars.- Apaz69, Italy
" If you are seeking out a serene experience, then look no further than My Koi". - Appaddict.net
With My Koi you can
* Add up to 16 unique fish to your pond. Change their scales and patterns. No two fish are alike so everyones experience will be different
* Unlock more fish slots and new varieties once milestones have been reached
* View and track each fish underwater
* Feed your fish and watch them swim to food
* See your fish grow over time and see their growth stats
* Name each fish
* Tap them and watch them swim away
* View fish happiness levels which will change depending on how much they are fed
* The time of day will change as you play effecting sound and light
* Variable rain and thunder
* 6 varieties of butterfly that visit the flowers on your pond
* Enjoy the calming atmosphere and beauty of your own private koi pond whilst listening to the relaxing sounds of nature
So, download My Koi now to escape and relax with your own private underwater oasis.
My Koi currently has no in-app purchases or advertising.
New 'Ambient Mode' for when you want the ambient sounds of nature but don't need to look at the fish (uses less power)
Bug fixes and optimisations
Most Helpful Reviews
High Quality Digital Koa Fish Pond! - remember those screensavors in the early 90’s with fish? This is a more interactive and highly impressive version! This is Koa pond of which you can choose your fish. You start with one fish and as you progress that fishes size or attributes over time, you can earn the ability to generator or choose another fish. You also get to name that fish. There is a variety of ways to decorate your pond with leaves, color of water, lily pads or not. the day turns to night and rain can happen anytime with or without thunderstorms. To get more fish you have to keep your fish well fed. Once a real time day you need to feed them to keep the water clean. but over time you get to see them grow. Some fish are limited in size but some will grow to great sizes over time. The pictures are accurate though they look so much more beautiful in action. You can add new fish after your fish achieve some sizes. Each fish you can name as well. It also comes with the ability to play some very relaxing music now and then. It is not a full piece of music but a hint of relaxation. The sounds of the pond are clean and lovely. You can angle your view from the top down to under the water like a fishtank view. Though you can also look up from the bottom up towards the sun or sky and all around. you can also follow a specific fish. Very enjoyable as a digital Koa Fish tank and a casual fun of seeing them grow and adding new fish.
Tries a person’s patience - If I knew this game would only provide you with one fish to look at, and that you’d have to wait forever to add more, I wouldn’t have bothered downloading it.