Developer: Cherrypick Games S.A.
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 96.3 MB - Download
World’s healthiest game!
Cure your way through the quirkiest and funniest diseases in My Hospital - the ultimate simulation game where you design, manage and maintain your very own medical centre!
Create elixirs, farm and harvest your own medical plants and produce cures for hundreds of patients that need your help. It’s a world where Panacea rules and every treatment is available at your fingertips!
◉ BUILD YOUR HOSPITAL
Construct and manage your own hospital. Build doctor’s offices, diagnostic rooms, the treatment centre and laboratories. Expand and upgrade your hospital and share it with friends!
◉ CREATE UNIQUE CURES
Farm and harvest plants with healing properties, produce dozens of elixirs, and blend syrups to treat more than 80 funny diseases. Whether it’s a chilli throat condition, frozen hands or slimey lungs, you’ll be sure to find the cure! Unlock new remedies, treatment rooms and new conditions with every level and complete fun challenges!
◉ DECORATE YOUR HOSPITAL
Customize each area of your health center to make your patients feel at home. You have tons of decorations to choose from and when you finally manage to make it look as pretty as a picture, show it off in front of your friends!
Please note that My Hospital is free to download and play. However, some in-game items are available and can be purchased for real money.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Cherrypick Games
Having problems? Got any suggestion? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us at: [email protected]
A super awesome huge update for My Hospital! Here is what was added:
NEW CONTENT AND FEATURES:
- Do you like completing tasks? If so, the TO-DO LISTS is a new feature you will appreciate... not to mention the rewards!
- Introducing Bacteria! Can you cure your patients before Rotobacterium, Pictobacterium and Minoflaxium spreads?
- Introducing the Thick Green Elixir perfect for curing Clogged Nose!
- Introducing the Good Bacteria Maker for producing Rotoria, Picteria and Minacteria!
- Cure Rose Lungs with a brand new Inhaler made in your Lab!
- Work along with the My Hospital community around the world to reach common goals and earn great prizes!
- Keep an eye out for Global Events that will allow you to build your hospital faster thanks to great rewards and bonuses!
Four new VIP Patients will arrive in your hospital! Will you be able to cure them before they leave?
- You can now unlock new hospital signs and even add a flag to show where you are from!
- Change the floor of your hospital and laboratory!
- Check who visited your hospital and helped you with your Medicinal Garden or your Anti-Epidemic Center. Why not return the favour?
PHARMACY OFFERS GALORE!
- Browse through twice as many offers from around in your Pharmacy!
- We also worked on making the pharmacy offers work better. There is now a slighter chance that the offer you are interested in is already sold!
- Each day you will find a discounted offer amongst other offers. Keep an eye out for them as they may be exactly what you are looking for!
- Now you can easily browse through offers from your connected friends from within your Pharmacy!
Most Helpful Reviews
Good Time Management - This is a fun light time management game. Even though you can make in-app purchases to speed up the process, the game has a good pace and a lot to do without it. You won’t get stuck for long waiting for things to happen. I dislike the free games that are supposed to be light and then make you do in-app purchases to get anywhere. This is not the case here … at least so far. I have just been playing for a couple of hours but I am still going!
DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!!!!!!!! - I have never written a review before, but I couldn’t go without letting people know about this. This app was the first and only game I downloaded the first day I got my macbook pro (15 inch) and I tried it for a few days and grew tired of it. I thought I deleted it, and moved on. From that moment on, though, my brand new mac was getting 3 hours of battery life in total. I was checking the activity monitor, and wondered why My Hospital wouldn’t leave the energy section. Although I never checked the CPU usage, which was my mistake, the app was constantly running, using up 70% of my CPU usage, draining my battery to less than 1/3 of my macbook’s actual battery life, and overheating my mac, even when it was closed. Yes, it was my mistake for not ensuring that the app had actually deleted, but I was new to macbooks and did not know how to properly delete an app on here. If you want to run the risk of having less than 1/3 of your battery life, feel free to download this app. If you like not being permanently attached to a charger, I would suggest not getting this app.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great game up to a point - Great game up to a point where you have expanded to all the areas and have purchased all the lab and clinical aspects at which time it is very boring. They have updated the game and given more tasks which I find useless and tedious. The ability to paint the lab and hospital/clinic floor is a total waste of time and doesn’t add anything to the game. What it needs is more expansion areas and allowed to own more lab equipment.
please fix new update - Ever since the new update came out, I have been unable to move around my hospital as easily as I was before. I also am unable to move around other hospitals to give help or look for treasure boxes. Please fix ASAP.
. - How can i add my friend to my hospital friends it is onlt dr.wise the only friend i want to add my friend to help each other and so on not to invite him from facebook i want to add him
Good - This game is a fun game. You can treat people and build. The game starts you off with the pefct amount of coins and hearts, but then you use them and run out, coins you can earn back, but hearts, that costs money. I suggest you get this game!!!
This is not a Theme Hospital revamp, just another mindless freemium game - If you want to try this game because the screenshot reminds you of Theme Hospital, don’t do it. It has none of the Theme Hospital’s complexity, humour or charm. This is just another faceless freemium game designed to prey on gambling addicts and children.