My First abc and Spelling
Developer: Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Current Version: 1.1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 268.2 MB - Download
My First abc and Spelling is an action-packed alphabet and spelling adventure that will captivate the imaginations of 3 - 6 year olds.
The dreaded Word Pirates have locked away all the animals in cages on Skull Island. Help Super Hero Mick find all the keys, unlock all the cages and set the animals free by completing reading, spelling, alphabet puzzles and games. In the final test, see if you can spell all the words correctly to ultimately capture the Word Pirate ship.
Some of the activities include:
• Fun Facts - Learn to pronounce the name and sound of each letter. Match upper and lower cases and find missing letters to complete words.
• Dot to Dot - Get sand between your toes as you track down the order of the alphabet. Find the hidden picture and sing along to the alphabet song.
• Spelling Game - Find the missing letters in specially graded, fun-filled word-building exercises, specifically designed to teach spelling principles.
• I Spy - "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with..." Listen carefully to each letter, and sound, and find the matching object in the forest.
• Volcano Challenge - Stop the Word Pirates! Identify missing letters and build words as you progress through each of the levels.
• Skull Island - Use the keys to free each trapped animal. Watch each video and learn fun and interesting facts about the animals.
• Activity Book - Printable 32-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS and awareness in:
* Matching upper and lower cases of the alphabet
* Alphabet sequencing
* Fine motor control
* Letter, name, and sound recognition
* Vocabulary and image building
* Early educational stages of reading, writing, spelling, handwriting, and computing
Resolved a minor issue in the Spelling Game.