Music Tag Editor
Current Version: 3.7.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 14.2 MB - Download
Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively,Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations,it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
Also, you can search tags of music file from Amazon or MusicBrainz cloud services.
Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, FLAC, APE, AIFF, WAV , Ogg files
Support ID3V1, ID3V2.3,ID3V2.4, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, Ogg Flac.
1. support id3v1,id3v2,xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Tags,iTunes tags. Tags:Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Copyright,Comments,Artworks,Lyrics and so on...
lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files,support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download,multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. batch convert file name to tags using regular expression
6. user can change,convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
7. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
8. Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
9. support to save id3v2.3 or id3v2.4 tags!
10. support Batch Find & Replace tags.
11. Batch clean tags
12. Built-IN Music player for all audio formats
Advance features in pro version:
1.Edit Additional and Advanced Tags.
2.Custom and edit any tags you want.
3.Batch Find & Replace all tag fields in one click.
4.MusicBrainZ Cloud services supported.
1. Support to Export Library as CSV file.
2. Fix compatible problem on mac os 10.8.
3. Fix bug that may cause failed to modify custom tags.
4. other bugs fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
V 2.6.0 takes this application to the top - The updates in version 2.6.0 have definitely improved this application considerably, and make Music Tag Editor my go-to MP3 tagger. Previously I was bouncing between a few different applications to get what I needed accomplished (Kid3, Media Rage, Tagger, and MetaBliss) or doing my tagging in Windows. Now, everything that I need to prepare tracks for DJ use is quickly available in Music Tag Editor. Clearing fields across multiple files works well, the Transformations are great, and the file rename is well designed which makes keeping my library organized easy. The interface is clean and logical and is not akward like some other apps. I really like Mp3Tag for Windows but this is the best MP3 tag application that I have found for the Mac.
DOES NOT WORK IN YOSEMITE - Purchased app to batch rename ID3 music file names with metadata stored on file. Worked for a total of 13 files before it stopped working. Tried renaming individual file - didn’t work. Tried restarting program - didn’t work. Tried restarting computer - didn’t work. Acts like it is working but nothing happens. I want my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great for cleaning up music file tags! - I especially like downloading my missing album art and metadata.
Simple. Effective. Fast. - This app works exactly as advertised. Highly recommended.