Developer: zhang meng
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 28 days ago
Download Size: 1.8 MB - Download
Music Streaming is the best Mac desktop client for Pandora Radio that helps you listen to and control your favorite music and stations on Pandora Radio with the greatest ease. It’s convenient, beautiful, customizable, and requires NO Adobe Flash Player!
• Play your favorite music and stations.
• Unlike web browsers, Play+ for Pandora Radio DOESN'T need Adobe Flash Player.
• Control music playback from your menubar.
• Show album artwork and detailed song info.
• Notifications of now playing.
• Show current song title and artist in menubar.
• Multiple exquisite preset themes for your preferences.
• Background playback with the app’s main window closed.
• The best music streaming experience on your Mac.
• Listen to Pandora Radio without opening your web browser.
• Stream Pandora Radio without Adobe Flash Player.
• Playing music in the background.
• Always know what’s playing.
• Easily control your music and everything.
• The ability to customize the app however you like.
• Stay undistracted when you’re focused on other tasks.
• Free updates & technical support.
Music Streaming is the ultimate Mac desktop client for Pandora Radio that makes everything beautiful, fun, and easy.
Legal Note: Music Streaming for Pandora Radio is a 3rd party app for Pandora Radio. All music content is owned by Pandora Media, Inc, and is streamed in web view directly through Pandora Radio’s official website exactly like how it is in web browsers. This app isn’t developed by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Pandora Media, Inc whatsoever. PANDORA and its logo are the trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
- fix bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy Interface for Streaming Music - I have had a Pandora acount for years. The last few years I have almost never used it. With this app I have been listening almost daily. I don’t like the pop up asking me to buy, but everything else works great. It has never (knock on wood) crashed for me and it is very easy to use.
Very lacking - At first glance, this is a great application. It allows you to set keyboard shortcuts, and will control Pandora (which displays just like it does in the browser) as expected. However, my opinion of it fell from ~4 stars the first day to 1 star the second day when I had to login to Pandora again. While it remembered my password, I was a little annoyed that it took about one minute just to open the app and get music playing. Then, I noticed none of my keyboard shortcuts worked. I set them up again and, alas, it forgot them the next day. So, it appears that you have to re-set up any customizations every day you log in. Unfortunately, this isn’t worth it for me, so I retired the app and have gone back to the browser. While it wouldn’t take much for this app to get to a place where I would recommend it, I would certainly NOT recommend it now. Do not spend the money.
More Reviews for Current Version
Good App with Good Features - Works as advertised with Sierra and High Sierra. Purchased the upgrade and have had no problems. Great sound quality. Imported my Pandora station cleanly and can even add composers to the stations with ease. Would like a feature to choose and even enlarge typefaces. Recommend this app without hesitation.
Great! - It does exactly as advertised! I purchased this for the ability to control pandora from my task bar, and to not have to enter my browser. The best added benefit, is that you can now run pandora simultaneously from another device without getting bumped off. Enjoy!
crap on mac - total failure to use my pandora credentials - crap crap crap
Does not work consistently - Even after the latest update(10/24/17), this app automatically quits about every 15-20 minutes.