Music Streaming for Pandora Radio
Developer: Wang Wenxing
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 2.1 MB - Download
Music Streaming for Pandora Radio is the best Mac desktop client for Pandora Radio that helps you listen to and control your favorite music and stations on Pandora Radio with the greatest ease. It’s convenient, beautiful, customizable, and requires NO Adobe Flash Player!
• Play your favorite music and stations on Pandora Radio.
• Unlike web browsers, Play+ for Pandora Radio DOESN'T need Adobe Flash Player.
• Control music playback from your menubar.
• Show album artwork and detailed song info.
• Play, pause, skip, and rate songs using simple keystrokes (supports custom shortcuts and media keys).
• Notifications of now playing.
• Show current song title and artist in menubar.
• Multiple exquisite preset themes for your preferences.
• Background playback with the app’s main window closed.
• The best music streaming experience for Pandora Radio on your Mac.
• Listen to Pandora Radio without opening your web browser.
• Stream Pandora Radio without Adobe Flash Player.
• Playing music in the background.
• Always know what’s playing.
• Easily control your music and everything.
• The ability to customize the app however you like.
• Stay undistracted when you’re focused on other tasks.
• Free updates & technical support.
Music Streaming for Pandora Radio is the ultimate Mac desktop client for Pandora Radio that makes everything beautiful, fun, and easy.
Legal Note: Music Streaming for Pandora Radio is a 3rd party app for Pandora Radio. All music content is owned by Pandora Media, Inc, and is streamed in web view directly through Pandora Radio’s official website exactly like how it is in web browsers. This app isn’t developed by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Pandora Media, Inc whatsoever. PANDORA and its logo are the trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy Interface for Streaming Music - I have had a Pandora acount for years. The last few years I have almost never used it. With this app I have been listening almost daily. I don’t like the pop up asking me to buy, but everything else works great. It has never (knock on wood) crashed for me and it is very easy to use.
Very lacking - At first glance, this is a great application. It allows you to set keyboard shortcuts, and will control Pandora (which displays just like it does in the browser) as expected. However, my opinion of it fell from ~4 stars the first day to 1 star the second day when I had to login to Pandora again. While it remembered my password, I was a little annoyed that it took about one minute just to open the app and get music playing. Then, I noticed none of my keyboard shortcuts worked. I set them up again and, alas, it forgot them the next day. So, it appears that you have to re-set up any customizations every day you log in. Unfortunately, this isn’t worth it for me, so I retired the app and have gone back to the browser. While it wouldn’t take much for this app to get to a place where I would recommend it, I would certainly NOT recommend it now. Do not spend the money.
More Reviews for Current Version
Keeps asking me to upgrade tp Pro - I already pay the $4.99 monthly through an in app purchase on my phone. When the app starts, it always asks “Go Pro", and when I try to “restore old purchase”, it does not and I still get nagged. As fas a audio quality, I feell this one sound th best out of the bunch. But the nag screen keeps it at a three.
Nice, but Always crashes.. - I would totally buy this, but it ALWAYS seems to crash.
always crashes - I like the layout and ease of use. But it always crashes!
Keeps crashing - It worked well for a few weeks and then it started crashing every other song. Very frustrating with youre trying to focus and do homework. I checked to see if maybe it needed an update and there was none. I’m deleting this app and downloading a different one.
Like the Streaming but Hate the Crashes - I used this app to play ambient music when giving an alt therapy treatment. App crashed more than once and it wasn’t conducive to the environment for me to stop the treatment to restart the app. Why offer it if it’s still full of bugs?