Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones
Developer: Visible Body
Current Version: 6.2.09
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 309.3 MB - Download
Muscle Premium is a comprehensive 3D reference of musculoskeletal structures and function, plus common injuries and conditions. Interact with 3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with nerves and vasculature. Learn about blood supply, innervation, origins and insertions, and surface area of attachments. Rotate and zoom in and out of 3D animations of common muscle actions. See and understand the differences between normal anatomy and common injuries and conditions with our Pathologies section.
Take a dive into the musculoskeletal system and access:
3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with blood supply and innervation, and origins and insertions
- Includes male and female musculoskeletal system
- See detailed information for each skeletal muscle: blood supply, innervation, attachments, and muscle actions
- Study the relationships among bursae, ligaments, muscle, and bone
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in moving 3D models
- Study or demonstrate normal anatomy and common injuries and conditions
Powerful search that provides fast access to presentations about individual muscles, muscle groups, and common conditions
- Browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Dissect a full model, zoom into a region, or create views to save or share
- Watch adduction, pronation, flexion, and more from various angles and zoom levels
- Review and teach about common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions (cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff tear, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, and many more)
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for testing mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
- Now with 20+ 3D models of common musculoskeletal pathologies
- Now with dozens of additional pathology views in real 3D. Explore adhesive capsulitis, shin splints, wrist sprain, plantar fasciitis, and more!
- NEW! An A-Z index of all muscles. Find what you need in one tap.
- Use the Favorites feature to create a collection of normal anatomy and common pathology views.
- Use the blast icon to quickly add surrounding anatomy.
- Improved Japanese font
Most Helpful Reviews
Love It!!! - I am taking the Physical Therapy Assistant program and this app has really helped me learn where the muscles are and what the actions look like. The only complaint I have is that when I use the mouse to click on the muscle or click to show pins or hide pins, I have to click under what I want to click on because it will show whatever is above where you are clicking. One other thing is that I wish you could move up and down instead of only zooming in and out. If you want to look somewhere in particular, you have to refresh the view and zoom where you want. Very minior complaints. Over all, it is fantastic!!!
wrong muscles - Just bought the app based on rave reviews. The first action I went to is scapular depressors and it says trapezius, not lower trapezius and never mentions subclavius and adds seratus anterior!! Wayyyy off DO NOT BUY THIS APP! Incorrect, misleading, and missing information.
More Reviews for Current Version
Low quality graphics, whats up? - Just downloaded for Mac, unfortunately the graphics are not quality, I like the idea but the visual quality really hinders the app. I would ask for my money back at this point...