Developer: Jarrod Knox
Current Version: 1.2.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2.7 MB - Download
This is a Gaming Utility to connect to and play (Pre-Populated list of) Multi User Dimensions (AKA: MUDS/MUSHs/MOOs)!
MUDS are a Social Game you have to READ to play and enjoy. Some have special ports that support assistive technologies such as:
REALMOFMAGIC.ORG at PORT 4002.
Were bring back the old school MUDS with our gateway to connect to the servers. Most MUDS are FREE to play. They are an online, text based "role" playing game. Many realms to select from pre-loaded, as well as the ability to add, and connect to your favorite MUD.
* Assistive technology support Text to SPEECH!
EX: connect to IP: realmofmagic.org PORT: 4002
* Speed Command Chaining
* Pre-Loaded list of MUDS to connect to
* Color Support
* Font change support
* Preference pane to set up Macro's and Triggers
* Macro's to send complex or repetitive commands to the mud.
* Automatic Triggers to fire off so no typing needed.
* Triggers play sounds and gag text.
* Mark your favorite MUD to be loaded on startup.
* Add your own favorite MUD to the list
* Enhancements for Chinese language support.
* Resend last command
* Added new Muds to MUD List (Including Chinese and Italian)
* Speed Walking.
* Launch Macros from command line.
* Macros can be used as aliases
* Some MSP Support
The Application is not responsible for muds that are down, no longer active or their content/language.
* Bug fixes.
* Added MCCP Support
* Added Bars to expand/shrink screens.
* More Voice Over support
* Help files added
* Bat MUD map fix
* Alter Aeon fix
More Reviews for Current Version
UI Needs Serious Work. - My computer is currently running on a 1366 * 768 screen, and the window doesn’t fit onto the screen unless on hits the plus button in the title bar. Even then the UI is squashed to the point where parts of it overlap, and the text entry box flickers while I type. The window is also unmovable as it reverts to it’s original position as soon as the mouse is released. As such, I can’t reccommend the use of this version of the client. If a future version has a working GUI then I will hapilly reccomend that version; until then sayonara.
great, I hope for more updates - Hi. I just heard of this app, and really love that it was built. I really hope it gets updated.
Great start, but incomplete. - Feels relatively incomplete. Fullscreen would be nice, adding MUDs to the list has text like "add row" pre-populated. The app just needs a lot of polish. It wouldn't get past the password prompt for the MUD I play regularly.