Developer: STUDIO SHIN
Current Version: 1.3.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 3 MB - Download
MovieQuickMaker are GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, JPEG images, such as combining QuickTime movies and animated GIF is to make the application.
PDF document : http://www.studioshin.com/
- You can create an animation and some of them to place the imported image on the frame size specified for any size.
- Images can be placed in the frame to adjust the position by dragging the transparency, rotation, and expansion can be performed.
- Create a QuickTime animation movies and animation GIF, can be saved as image files or frame sequence.
- If you want to save the QuickTime movies, MPEG-4 H.264 and can be encoded.
- Corresponding to the Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- I bundle the application help.
Most Helpful Reviews
BAD - NOTHING like I thought, Dosn't let you undo, copy Or ANY of that stuff, You Also have to MAKE each indivisul frame, I mean like the opposit of keyframes in Finalcut, And in flash, If you want something like this, Highly un recomended.