Developer: MazyLab Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.3.0
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 63.8 MB - Download
Movie Maker puts everything you need to tell your story in a movie, with a streamlined interface and intuitive workflow that let you enjoy your photos/videos like never before. Browse your image/video library, add background music & subtitle, use stunning Ken Burns & transition effects, create Hollywood-style movies, and quickly share your favorite moments online.
Quickly browse and add photo/video
• Enjoy your media library in three different viewing modes
• Easily drag-n-drop photo and video into timeline
• Use simple playback controls to preview whole video project, even in full screen
• Provide timeline & storyboard modes to arrange photo/video comfortably
Make Hollywood-style HD movies
• Choose from 20 templates with matching motion, transitions, layout and background
• Choose from 40+ transition effects to join photos/videos
• Customize Ken Burns effect to pan/zoom the photos
• Trim your video/audio to remove the portion you don’t like
• Select subtitle or soundtrack for re-building your videos
• Create two soundtracks using songs from your iTunes library, sound effect and your own narration
• Create two subtitle track to add captions, even on a blank slide from a selection of 40+ subtitle styles
Support popular media file format & mobile devices
• Add images files with extension as .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .BMP, .GIF
• Support video files with extension as .M4V, .MOV, .MP4, .AVI
• Support audio files with extension as .M4A, .MP3, .AIFF, .WAV, .AAC, and more
• Output High Definition QuickTime movie(.MOV) and .AVI
Share with friends, at home, and on the go
• Publish movies and share on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
• Export movies to iPhone/iPad/iPod compatible formats to watch on the go
• Use Apple TV to playback your movies for sharing with family
• Burn movies to DVD directly with built-in iDVD
• Transfer movies to iTunes library directly after publishing
* Fully compatible with the Mac OS X 10.7 and later
Fix bugs to support Mac OS Sierra 10.12.
Support importing photos and videos from Photos.
Tip: If you want to support iTunes, you should check the option 'Share iTunes Library XML with other applications' in iTunes Advance Preference panel.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple and Easy App! Love it!!! - I have been searching the movie maker apps for a couples of months. So far this is the best app among this category. I only spent 20 mins for my first trial and now I know how to make a movie via this app. Very simple and easy to use. Supper cool!
bad - this is the most worthless movie maker iv every seen. junk dont buy it they should honestly pay to to have it and thats still pushing it. shuts down constantly