Movie Edit Pro - Merge Video Image Editor
Developer: ZHANG FENG
Current Version: 3.5.5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 14.6 MB - Download
Movie Edit Pro - Merge Video Image is a professional video editing software can made a fantastic family movie from your camcorder videos. It is really easy to use and quite useful for those who like shooting videos.
Movie Edit Pro - Merge Video Image is a video editing software can help you to edit, merge and retouch videos. The editing functions contain trimming, cropping,Splitting, rotating, adding stylish subtitle, applying filter effects, inserting transition etc. You can voiceover for the video.
Furthermore, this professional video editor can export videos to various popular video formats and portable devices for sharing with family and friends, save to the local.
*Export To Local - Save standard or high definition movies to Mac hard disk for editing or sharing.
*Export To iTunes -Save standard or high definition movies to iTunes.
• Assemble clips in the Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
• Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
• Choose from 24+ professional filters to add special and artistic effects to videos, Custom the filter by Property（Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Hue).
• Apply 38 transition effects to videos and photos to achieve stunning movie effects instantly.
• Adjust the speed for video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
• Detach audio from video.
• Custom the background of your video.
• voiceover for the video.
• Capture camera video.
• Apply12 fine subtitle animation effects to your video.
• Adjust subtitle show time in the timeline.
• Drag to change the location of the subtitle.
• Auto save the project when closing window.
• Support video format (ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts; mpg, mpeg, dat;mp4, m4v; 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2; rm, rmvb; avi, dv; mov, mod; flv, f4v; mkv; wmv; asf, nsv, evo and many more.)
• Support audio format (mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff and many more.)
• Support all photos.
Note: If you have some problems, please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Resolved some bugs .
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use - Easy to use application, I am not vey skilled any video editing at all and I was able to use this application with ease. I had to asked support for help a couple of times but response was prompt and I was able to resulve the issues I had. I can merge, split videos which are the 2 main things I needed to do and I could not fidure how to do it with iMovie. Recommended.
DON'T!! BUY!!! THIS!!!! - Poorly communication with customer. You took all the time to edit video, then it adds a watermark on it if you don't buy full version. Haha, then you think, watermark isnt a big deal most photo/video editing apps have it on the corner. NO! WRONG! THIS WATERMARK COVERS YOUR WHOLE VIDEO, LITERALLY. please don't buy this app, it's a scam, quality is poor also.
More Reviews for Current Version
slow and glitching - it was doing “ok” before this last update. Very slow (hour-ish) in exporting videos, but i could work on other things while waiting. This last update made it ridiculously slow and terribly glitchy (video and sound), wont load correctly when beginning a new project, wont save mid project so i can come back to it since its not loading correctly, and literally took 2 hours to export a 1 hour trimmed video. I would love some help or a refund.
I made an excellent video! - I started off using iMovie, but found this program to be much better. I’m thrilled with what I was able to do with $20 software. I downloaded the free one first to test it out, then upgraded. I was able to add transitions, create simple kinetic topography, crop, trim, speed up/slow down video, and detach audio with this. I had most of my actual video done through Fiverr, and the results were excellent. I wish I could attach the video I made. The only things I’d like are a tutorial with naration, and I was never able to see how to insert a clip into the middle of the film- but I didn’t watch the whole tutorial. All in all, I am very glad I bought this!
Pro Version “Edit” does NOT work - I just spent the $19.99 to get the Pro Version and all the supposed extra functionality is still grayed out so I cannot edit the video or anything. I’ll be asking for a refund.