Movie Edit Pro - Merge Video Image Editor Lite
Developer: ZHANG FENG
Current Version: 3.6.3
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 14.6 MB - Download
Movie Edit Pro - Merge Video Image Lite is a professional video editing software can made a fantastic family movie from your camcorder videos. It is really easy to use and quite useful for those who like shooting videos .
Movie Edit - Merge Video Image Lite is a video editing software can help you to edit, merge and retouch videos. The editing functions contain trimming, cropping,Splitting, rotating, adding stylish subtitle, applying filter effects, inserting transition etc. You can voiceover for the video.
Furthermore, this professional video editor can export videos to various popular video formats and portable devices for sharing with family and friends, save to the local.
*Export To Local - Save standard or high definition movies to Mac hard disk for editing or sharing.
*Export To iTunes -Save standard or high definition movies to iTunes.
• Assemble clips in the Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
• Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
• Choose from 24+ professional filters to add special and artistic effects to videos, Custom the filter by Property（Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Hue).
• Apply 38 transition effects to videos and photos to achieve stunning movie effects instantly.
• Adjust the speed for video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
• Detach audio from video.
• Custom the background of your video.
• voiceover for the video.
• Capture camera video.
• Apply12 fine subtitle animation effects to your video.
• Adjust subtitle show time in the timeline.
• Drag to change the location of the subtitle.
• Auto save the project when closing window.
• Support video format (ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts; mpg, mpeg, dat;mp4, m4v; 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2; rm, rmvb; avi, dv; mov, mod; flv, f4v; mkv; wmv; asf, nsv, evo and many more.)
• Support audio format (mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff and many more.)
• Support all photos.
• The version have watermark .
Note: If you have some problems, please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Resolved some bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wow I’m glad I installed this! - I almost didn’t install Movie Edit Pro because I saw lots of bad reviews on the former version. Lucky for me, the previous reviewer wrote a detailed review that confirmed a lot of features that are valuable to me. I, too, have been frustrated with the recent versions of iMovie, which is essentially uneditable given that you can’t easily select a portion of a clip and delete it. I wanted a movie editor that i can quickly make very simple edits to clips. I don’t make movies for entertainment; I record video of work performance that I use in my own self-assessment and profesional development. So I’m not someone who needs all that fancy stuff that iMovie has; I just want to cut out miles of unnecessary recording that have to happen while waiting for the work session to begin, and get to the parts I need to study. Or cut out pieces that show someone else inadvertently wandering into the video, things like that. Such a simple feature right? Now I can do that simply and quickly again, thanks to Movie Edit Pro. Thanks to the developers for offering this. Thanks also to the previous reviewer, Ms. Ashley, for motivating me to give this app a try.
Haha, what a joke - Would have paid for the app (always do, I am also a dev) but wanted to do a test run and make sure it was worth it. Decided to edit a gopro movie so I could throw it quickly onto my phone to Instagram it. Spent the time to do a quick edit, then wasted another 10 minutes to convert and export after they gave me the warning about the watermark. Cool, I thought, probably a small watermark across the bottom. Nope! A huge one right in the middle on top of the screen. Since you won’t warn users about a minor detail that thier efforts will be unusable, I will not buy your pro version and will not recommend it in any way.