Most Popular Solitaire
Developer: Goodsol Development Inc.
Current Version: 3.11
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 72.8 MB - Download
Most Popular Solitaire is a solitaire game collection with 30 regular games and 13 bonus games, for a total of 43 different solitaire games.
Aces and Kings*, Aces Up, Australian Patience, Beleaguered Castle, Canfield, Crazy Quilt, Cruel, Demons and Thieves*, Double Klondike, Eight Off, Forty Thieves, FreeCell, Gaps, Golf, Interchange, Klondike, La Belle Lucie, Lady Jane*, Osmosis, Penguin, Pyramid, Russian Solitaire, Scorpion, Sea Towers, Spider, Spider One Suit, Spider Two Suits, Terrace, Thieves of Egypt, and Yukon.
*game invented by Goodsol.
Also includes 13 bonus variations of the above games.
- easy to play - drag/drop the cards or use quick click moving.
- undo and redo all moves.
- automatically saves games.
- make the game window any size or even full screen.
- 5 card sizes, including large cards for poor eyes.
- over a dozen different beautiful professionally designed card sets.
- change card backs, or change background image or background color.
- just click on the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game.
- submit your statistics and see how you compare to other players.
- statistics for multiple players.
- Climb Mode, where you play from game #1 and play for a cumulative score.
Most Popular Solitaire is solitaire the way it ought to be. This is not a converted mobile app, it was designed for large screen desktops/laptops. Most Popular Solitaire is a product of Goodsol Development, solitaire game makers for over 15 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html .
- various bug fixes
- updated for macOS Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent Game - I've been playing pretty good solitaire on my PC for years and love it. I downloaded Most Popular Version on my Mac and am very happy with this version as well. It appears to be the same layout exactly but with a 30 solitiare games instead of 700 games in the bigger program. I actually prefer the smaller version as I felt overwhelmed by the 700 game version. The game is excellent because it is easy to use, lets you configure almost everything just like you want to. In addition their customer support over the years has been excellent. They helped me solve a problem on two occasions, and even when the problem was my own fault they helped me with no complaints. I'm a big fan!