Developer: Samuel Girard
Current Version: 1.3.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 13.8 MB - Download
Mosamic is a simple software that helps you create amazing photomosaics from your own photo collection.
It is very easy to use, but still fast and powerful.
You can use your own photos (saved on your computer) to be used as tiles, or photos from the internet.
Some settings are available to improve the result:
- decide whether or not to display only once or more the same tile
- color correction at tile level
- melt the original image with the mosaic result
- place tiles in a random order to avoid repetitions
Image formats supported: JPG, PNG
Application is translated in French and Korean.
- Tiles library improvements:
* View any collection content
* (De-)Activate pictures inside any collection
* Select which collections to be used when creating a mosaic
* CAUTION: all collections will be removed after an upgrade from a previous version of Mosamic
- Settings improvements:
* Reorganisation of settings window
* New option: tiles quality
* New tile size available: 240x180 (to create high resolution mosaic)
- Information added to the "About" dialog
- Qt updated to version 5.3
- OpenCV updated to version 2.4.9
Most Helpful Reviews
great!!! - 1,2,3 done!
More Reviews for Current Version
steve - great little app. wizard driven and no guesswork. great layout.